Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Announce yourself with authority!

Go down 
+29
Death And Reaper
hedersb
Tearing the Weave
Burori
CalisCain
zei-keil
Q-2
Skyemoon76
Makuren
cheezy
blessedcurse
CredibleThreat
Telkar
FederOnline
AFI333AFI
Deirdre
Preddy
Ganon
Gorlando
Raland
Tripp
eolis1
ella hamercaster
Kayla92
Drunken scotsman
obxroni
Veritas
Snottling
whodatis?
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Makuren

Announce yourself with authority! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:36 pm

Makuren, an old DaggerDale player since it's BETA version!

Nice to see new and old comming back for some more DD action.

I used to play: Nicholas Lingerson, Makuren Arron, Sallano Verek, Li'erand Ryandell, Zachery Lyonard, and a ton more which I have forgotten because they were not my mains!

Hope to see you all on the server for some RP fun.

Current character: Brencor Wilkinsbane, Barbarian of the WinterWolf tribe!
Back to top Go down
Skyemoon76

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:53 am

well I still have the same log in name Skyemoon76 ..but different character..Pearl Goldcrown Priestess of Moradin and recently engaged to Boulder Warshield ....and one other character ..Teira Stoneaxe..i play from time to time..see ya soon on DD.!
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:30 pm

Makuren wrote:
Makuren, an old DaggerDale player since it's BETA version!

Nice to see new and old comming back for some more DD action.

Beta lasted for a long time you know Razz... remember when protection from evil/good also protected from ANY will related thingamabob from that source.... lovely times
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:57 am

HIII!!! I'm Finally here! I am Joe! Username Zie-Keil, Player of Dren Scloucher and Fenkaris Verison (Dren and Fenk to those of you that know them) im happy to be here.. i just posted in another thread. and did pretty much the same thing im doing here.. hopefully that either gets moved.. or... idk do what ever you like with it.. im just happy to be here at last!!
Back to top Go down
CalisCain

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:41 am

CalisCain here....I was never a player on the old DD like many of you, instead i was a player on a Server Called City of Arabel....I found it amusing for a while...then i was banned for defeating a DM in an RP battle!....I currently play AN evil Cleric of Vlesharoon Named Calin LifeBane or...as my henchmen know him Necromaster Lifebane.
(always want more henchmen BTW lol)
I also use the log in Relianth- and Maron Brows the monk would also be my character....
Ever single one of my characters is to some extent mentaly insane and Completely Evil....although they might have a few morals in there somewhere.

Actual Name is Kurt im 20 and live in the damn cold northlands.
Back to top Go down
Burori

Burori

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:11 pm

Greetings and salutations. I am the ALMIGHTY BURORI!

I have been playing on Daggerdale well... I guess you could say the old one since 2004 roughly. So ya, almost 6 years. I just recently came back to DD last friday. Many of the vets might remember some of my characters: Bognus (The loving dwarf that everyone seemed to like) Soppi (The halfling that messed everything up) Nawiewen (The elf Cleric that wasn't very prejeduce to anyone... including orcs :O ) and lastly, Kilinius (the Dwarf hating Dwarf)

I am coming back with a few new fresh ideas for characters. SO if you are in the area of DD and see a Dwarf merchant you are sure to bump into me Very Happy

Until then, take care and be wary of the Dragons. OH and the Daggers. It rains daggers in Daggerfalls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:04 pm

Welcome back dude Smile
Back to top Go down
hedersb

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:48 am

Hi!
I am hedersb.
The character is Saman Fetton, a sorcerer true neutral without preconception.
I am new in Daggerdalle... I began to play in this server by a recommendation of an old player.
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:17 am

Welcome heder..enjoy your stay Smile
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:05 am

D&R is back, kinda. Depends if I can get used to it, but this will be an alternate server for me, until I can get back into feeling the RP flow. I play Valadiren as of now, though that's subject to change. I played on v1 for over a year with Quel'Thas Moonarrow, so anyone that's still back should know who I am. (I'm the half-elf that got ambushed what...8 times?)
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:57 am

LOL...The perpetually -dead- 1/2 elven ranger lmao..in that case here's a psuedo welcome home dude.
Back to top Go down
Burori

Burori

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:23 am

Death And Reaper wrote:
D&R is back, kinda. Depends if I can get used to it, but this will be an alternate server for me, until I can get back into feeling the RP flow. I play Valadiren as of now, though that's subject to change. I played on v1 for over a year with Quel'Thas Moonarrow, so anyone that's still back should know who I am. (I'm the half-elf that got ambushed what...8 times?)

I remember you. Kilinus and Quel were best of friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:26 pm

I remember! He didn't get ambushed anymore by him after giving him that helm. I felt marginally safer after that, though that helm still got used on him by someone else. -_-
Back to top Go down
Cerridwyn

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Player Name: Lovarke Galraen

Hey everyone, I just came back about two weeks ago after an extended absence beyond my control. I am the player of such characters as Cerridwyn Alrose (The Paladin of Tyr from Cormyr, who tries to get along with everyone of Good Disposition, and even a few that aren't. Very Happy), Fizzlewick Galfine "Fizzy the Helpful Gnome" to those that know him, a gnome inventer of odd devices, Elistil Faer'dian (The Psychopathic, sociopath elf), and last but definitely not least, Roslyn "Scarlet" Wyndael, the lovable hot headed shieldmaiden from the Moonshae Isles. Look forward to playing with all of you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Randomly Wicked

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Salutations and well met adventurers of the Realms. I am known by the login Randomly Wicked. I have been playing NWN for some years on other servers. Now I am here. So far the rp has been very enjoyable. Hope to meet all of your many personalities IG.
Back to top Go down
qdgyu

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Hey all Smile

I I am new here, just found the server about 2-3 weeks ago, really cool place. My Account name is Qdgyu, and I play Rhiannon Skilgannon, the Friendly and Humorous Elven Ranger Cool

Just installed nwn again about 2 monthes ago, been trying to find new servers since all my old ones died (Full moon, Imperial Dusk, RIP)

A bit about me: I dig games, Music(Screamo, Hard rock, etc. etc.) and Reading. Fav. Authors are:David Gemmell, Steven Brust, George r.r. Martin, and Robert Jorden.
Back to top Go down
North Druid 25

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:26 pm

hi, North Druid here,

I think i might have been on the old one, maybe, all honesty i don't remember,

my username is Northdodad25, and i once apon a time played a druid named, umm Tapio Bearcub i believe. I might be wrong though, everything is sort of hazy to be honest, i bearly remember Tapio to tell the truth. I think i might have met some of you ingame, i think. I'm not top sure, lol. I mostly play good character can't play many evil to well, might try to make my preist of Jergel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announce yourself with authority!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: