Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

broken transition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A Person238

Location : Operations center of a Random Lol Generator somewhere in texas

broken transition Empty
PostSubject: broken transition   broken transition I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:41 pm

the transition leading east from the border forest - south doesnt work, if you click on it or walk into it or whatever nothing happens
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

broken transition Empty
PostSubject: Re: broken transition   broken transition I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:46 pm

i'm guessing its a work in progress. next on the builders list, aside from fixing things is the mountains and then the forests
Back to top Go down
A Person238

Location : Operations center of a Random Lol Generator somewhere in texas

broken transition Empty
PostSubject: Re: broken transition   broken transition I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:04 pm

but why is there a transition if there is no connection?
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

broken transition Empty
PostSubject: Re: broken transition   broken transition I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:52 am

Might be because the layout of the place has changed, so it used to go to the south of the border forest labeled as "BorderForestSouth" for instance. It now leads to Border_Forest_South or even Southern Border Forest.

As of right now there's more than one of those trannies in place, if you come across them or get stuck by them, unable to return for instance, please do be so kind as to keep reporting them.
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

broken transition Empty
PostSubject: Re: broken transition   broken transition I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:54 am

Yup, some trannies I put in place kind of as a bookmark so I would remember things that I wanted to embellish upon.Although I tested all of the Border Forest transitions and they ALL worked for me.Alas....next week sometime it will be addressed.Thanks for the report Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

broken transition Empty
PostSubject: Re: broken transition   broken transition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

broken transition
Page 1 of 1