Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neluril - Elven P.O.W.

Go down 
+8
FederOnline
Cerridwyn
CredibleThreat
Shaikahn
Tripp
Q-2
whodatis?
Blue-Wizard
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tripp

Tripp

Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:36 pm

He screams like a ten year old girl at a jonas brothers concert because he got his manhood cut off. I don't know how she likes hearing -it- scream like that but everybody has their kinks.
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:29 am

Sorry that I keep being busy, work's rather hectic at the moment, training 30 new employees in record time, which rather hinders my ability to do anything for a long period besides posting and preparing. Gaming is sorta.... put on hold till things clear up, hopefully nearing the end of the week or in the wee hours.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:32 am

What about this wee hours? I know yer like 5 or 6 hours ahead and I work night shifts alot then have the rest of the week off. I know I can do it tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:58 pm

With conflicting gaming times for many of us lately it may be very difficult to get a good size group together to do the rescue.

Friday evening/night would be a good time for me. Would characters who have been captured actually need to be logged on? Could it be assumed that any adventurers that went into the Drow's stronghold released any prisoners that were there?
Back to top Go down
Blue-Wizard

Blue-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:25 am

Does this weekend work for everyone/anyone?
I know Friday was mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Shaikahn

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:28 am

I work late tonight, and early in the morning again then i have company after work tommorow....... sundays i have time but if everyone else can make it for tonight dont let me stop the quest, maybe LoS or Q can come up with something for Nel to be there, it seems we all have conflicting work schedules lately, when ive logged in lately im lucky if i see anyone playing. Anyways keep updating the post, ill check in when i can to see what is decided.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Yeah, I have the graveyard shift this weekend at my job. Not possible.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:29 pm

I will likely be on about 9PM eastern tonight.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:04 pm

Ave and Nel are free. Please play them as too traumatized to speak about their experiences until the story gets posted. They were both found separately in the forest by elves and brought back to Wayrest to the temple. They were both very emaciated and are recovering their strength due to the need to make their way back to the surface without being able to see much at all. Both are whole in body, with Ave's tongue and privates restored and even the scar on Nel's cheek being gone.
Back to top Go down
Shaikahn

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:36 pm

If its all the same, i rather liked the scar on Nel's cheek. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shaikahn

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Ohhh and btw........WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:33 pm

Shaikahn wrote:
If its all the same, i rather liked the scar on Nel's cheek. Very Happy

You'll be getting it back now soon enough now that you're back in Loviatar's sphere of influence. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:49 pm

Quick question? What are we going to do about the missing gear? Averen has no cloths what so ever so just gonna park him in the OOC Room til then. Thanks for finally busting him out and looking forward to finally RP it out!

Huh. I logged on and the entire server logs out? Didn't know I ruined my welcome that much.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:03 pm

As I have no idea what happened to your gear, I couldn't tell you. As you just escaped from captivity, maybe you didn't have the chance to grab it or didn't know where it was kept, I don't know. You may have to prevail on your friends to re-equip you, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Okay, where there's an RP will there's an RP way. Averen just runs around with no cloths and weapons. Gonna miss those +10 boots and cloak to MS and Hide let alone the armor he was giving by Lia.
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:10 pm

If you escaped, you probably escaped in what you were wearing. Unless the new Drow doctrine is to imprison people with evey item they own then you probably escaped in rags.

This isnt Disney where you conveniently stumble upon all your things in a a chest on your way out Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:19 pm

I don't know... Vagabond Rags would of been nice at least.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Totally agree with Ven1. You escaped. Enjoy the challenge of rping your situation.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:29 pm

I'm not bitching about it. Kinda odd to RP out walking around town naked til I can get to the merchant xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neluril - Elven P.O.W.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3