Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

abandoned mine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bear_Den
DM
DM

abandoned mine Empty
PostSubject: abandoned mine   abandoned mine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:20 pm

I took my H/O ftr into the abandoned mine not far from Tesh. Entered the cave, nothing spawned, went deeper in, still no spawns, went to the very last room, spawned a large dire boar. Then noticed that the area I had already passed through was now choked with Dire Boars.

Not sure if it was intended that all the spawns occur 'after' passing through the areas.
Back to top Go down
A Person238

Location : Operations center of a Random Lol Generator somewhere in texas

abandoned mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: abandoned mine   abandoned mine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:34 pm

this problem is already in the process of being fixed, it was reported a while ago, apparently for most areas so just watch yourself
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

abandoned mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: abandoned mine   abandoned mine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:41 pm

Bringing home the bacon?
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

abandoned mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: abandoned mine   abandoned mine I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:37 pm

i hadn't seen this bug post in the past. i was around TeshWave as well and stepped into the abandon mine. nothing had spawned. i walked to the first area and there were 4 dire wereboars behind me.. i didnt stand a chance..
Me as in Xyden Kelus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

abandoned mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: abandoned mine   abandoned mine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

abandoned mine
Page 1 of 1