Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Posted in the Dagger Falls Inn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerridwyn

Posted in the Dagger Falls Inn Empty
PostSubject: Posted in the Dagger Falls Inn   Posted in the Dagger Falls Inn I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:28 pm

I, Cerridwyn Alrose have a thrice enchanted heavy crossbow, a once enchanted kukri of fever iron with a keen blade, an enchanted dagger, two well made, enchanted tower shields, as well as a twice enchanted large shield for trade. All inquiries should be made in person.

*The note is signed in ornate caligraphy, a symbol of tyr placed in wax next to the name.*

(Heavy Crossbow +3, keen fever iron kukri +1, burning illuminating dagger +1, Greater shield of dawn (tower shield +1/+5 vs undead), Mithral tower shield +2, Large Shield +2.)

Last edited by Cerridwyn on Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerridwyn

PostSubject: Re: Posted in the Dagger Falls Inn   Posted in the Dagger Falls Inn I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:36 am

*Cerridwyn tears the note down, posting a new one.*

I, Cerridwyn Alrose, am in possession of several items for trade. The first is a thrice enchanted heavy crossbow. I've also a ring of force depicting a ram's head, and a twice enchanted kukri of fever iron.

*Again, the note is signed in ornate calligraphy, with a symbol of Tyr stamped in wax.*
Back to top Go down
Archion

Archion

PostSubject: Re: Posted in the Dagger Falls Inn   Posted in the Dagger Falls Inn I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:54 am

*a dark clad elf takes the time to pause and look at the paladins note. he snickers under his breath and when no one else is looking, he mars the image of the symbol of Tyr and draws the image of a goat in its place*
Back to top Go down
Cerridwyn

PostSubject: Re: Posted in the Dagger Falls Inn   Posted in the Dagger Falls Inn I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:22 am

*Cerridwyn steps forward with a sigh, tearing down the disfigured note and posting another.*
Back to top Go down
Cerridwyn

PostSubject: Re: Posted in the Dagger Falls Inn   Posted in the Dagger Falls Inn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:54 am

*Cerridwyn strolled in, tearing down the note and posting a new one.* (edited.)
Back to top Go down
FederOnline

FederOnline

PostSubject: Re: Posted in the Dagger Falls Inn   Posted in the Dagger Falls Inn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:58 pm

I told ya I was looking fer kukris, Mate.

Peri.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FederOnline.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posted in the Dagger Falls Inn   Posted in the Dagger Falls Inn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posted in the Dagger Falls Inn
Page 1 of 1