Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leto Request For Calin...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CalisCain

Leto Request For  Calin... Empty
PostSubject: Leto Request For Calin...   Leto Request For  Calin... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:00 pm

My character Calin LifeBane..has suffered a horrible disfigurement at the hands of the DaggerFalls Milita...i was hoping to get my description changed...and if not the disfigurement implimented.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Leto Request For Calin...   Leto Request For  Calin... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Did you send the changes you want in an email then or what?
Back to top Go down
CalisCain

PostSubject: Re: Leto Request For Calin...   Leto Request For  Calin... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:28 am

I suppose thats a major flaw in my request....but i cant seem to find your email adress on the forums if its even on here, Perhaps we could sicuss in game if your not busy next time i see you.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Leto Request For Calin...   Leto Request For  Calin... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leto Request For Calin...   Leto Request For  Calin... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leto Request For Calin...
Page 1 of 1