Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OldWood Grove

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zei-keil

zei-keil

OldWood Grove Empty
PostSubject: OldWood Grove   OldWood Grove I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:12 pm

I took my ranger there twice now upon (re) discovering it. And each time there are hostile animals outside of the Grove. I dont know if this is intentional to protect the grove... or what. If so is there a way of them not being hostile to certain worshippers of certain gods. Mielikki for example.. It breaks a rangers heart to have to kill an animal to protect himself from it.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

OldWood Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: OldWood Grove   OldWood Grove I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:34 pm

Why not use your animal empathy to calm the animal and lead it away?

That aside, we're working on a passive animal empathy check that will work on animals that are close to rangers or druids. If it works, the animals will be non-hostile.
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

OldWood Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: OldWood Grove   OldWood Grove I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:54 pm

There's 3... i encountered a Lion, Dire Boar, and a Wolf by myself. and with Mala, we encountered a lion and others. (i cant remember) the passive would be awesome!

Thanks for the update though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OldWood Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: OldWood Grove   OldWood Grove I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OldWood Grove
Page 1 of 1