Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Storage & House Chests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
liquid shadow
Admin
Admin
liquid shadow

Location : from? why I was squeezed from my mothers loins, bloody and squalling, where are you from? =D

Storage & House Chests Empty
PostSubject: Storage & House Chests   Storage & House Chests I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:12 pm

There was a small problem with the transferring of the server/vault that we failed to take into consideration. In doing this house chests/faction storage was wiped clean Razz No worries, we have the server back up and running on the old DD PC, but we will need to get this rectified as soon as possible so we'll be asking all players with anything they'd wish to keep that is in storage to clear it out until we can get the server set up on the new PC. [/b] YOU WILL HAVE ONE WEEK TO DO SO (until next monday). [b]

Sorry about this folks, I understand that it's a hassle, but we see no other way of handling it. Thanks for your patience.

The DM staff.
Back to top Go down
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

Storage & House Chests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storage & House Chests   Storage & House Chests I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:51 pm

The issue has been taken care of. So, there is no need to empty your storage lockers and House chests. Smile

-Snottling
Back to top Go down

Storage & House Chests
Page 1 of 1