Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server crashes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

Server crashes Empty
PostSubject: Server crashes   Server crashes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:17 am

There has been quite a few server crashes since yesterday, which I appologize for. Actually, it's not the server crashing, but Vista that is giving me the blue screen. I've tried to update the graphics drivers, to no avail.
Ultimately, I will have to do a full format of the hard drive, as it is full of shit anyway. At the same time, I will take the opportunity to install two new hard drives. I just new a cable, which I will pick up as soon as possible.

Anyway, I will let you know when this is going to happen. Smile

-Snottling
Back to top Go down
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

Server crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashes   Server crashes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:09 pm

All right. I'm now in the process of reinstalling Vista, then NWN, so it might take a little while before the server comes up again. Thanks for your patience Smile

-Snottling
Back to top Go down
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

Server crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashes   Server crashes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:24 am

The server is now running on a fresh installment of Vista. I think and hope this will solve the blue screen issue.

-Snottling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashes   Server crashes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server crashes
Page 1 of 1