Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Appraise mother fu er

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Burori

Burori

Appraise mother fu er Empty
PostSubject: Appraise mother fu er   Appraise mother fu er I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:22 pm

Ya... I was checking through all the updates and whatnot but I wanted to know if the Apprise/persuade is even working for the stores
I havent seen anything saying that it was removed. I recalled seeing that they appraise and persuade would affect buying and selling items but I dont see any changes. please let me know if there has been an error on this part or that all my points in my merchant character have been placed there for pointless reasons...

thanks
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Appraise mother fu er   Appraise mother fu er I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:16 pm

It does, but you won't see a huge difference until you're a higher level. I think it was a small percentage of increase that was assigned to it.
Back to top Go down
Burori

Burori

PostSubject: Re: Appraise mother fu er   Appraise mother fu er I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:19 pm

kk. then it isnt a waste to put points in.

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: Appraise mother fu er   Appraise mother fu er I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Awesome sig and avatar by the way.
Back to top Go down
Burori

Burori

PostSubject: Re: Appraise mother fu er   Appraise mother fu er I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:50 pm

Thanks. Photoshopped it myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: Appraise mother fu er   Appraise mother fu er I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:10 am

<-- is a devout fan of DBZ, expecially the manga

I like how you didn't go with a fricken eng dub name, that kind of stuff annoys me to no end.
Back to top Go down
Burori

Burori

PostSubject: Re: Appraise mother fu er   Appraise mother fu er I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:51 am

<---- Is a somewhat guru of the manga.

I know what you mean.... broly... *shiver*
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: Appraise mother fu er   Appraise mother fu er I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:54 am

Its a horrible case of simplication, Kuririn=Krillen (way to remove the pun theme of the name >.>) Tienshinhan=Tien (WHY!?)

Lets not forget Tullece *something like Taresu on original spelling* (one of my favorite characters who as you probably know is a pun on lettuce) to simply turles *cringe*
Back to top Go down
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

PostSubject: Re: Appraise mother fu er   Appraise mother fu er I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:02 am

This is not a manga topic, it's a bug topic if you've forgotten. Wink

-Snottling
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: Appraise mother fu er   Appraise mother fu er I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:03 am

No have not forgotten just looked the other way ^^ Since it seemed kind of over in main discussion kind of way, and a conversation gives it reason not to be locked ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appraise mother fu er   Appraise mother fu er I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appraise mother fu er
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: Bug Forum-
Jump to: