Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Vow Fulfilled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

A Vow Fulfilled Empty
PostSubject: A Vow Fulfilled   A Vow Fulfilled I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Four battered and haggard dwarves step into the daylight all breathing a huge sigh of relief.After a few moments of catching their breath Pearl goes around to tend the various wounds on Thorgrim,Keli,Boulder and herself that the undead had stricken upon the hardy quartet.They approach Throm and tell of the fight and the evil they encountered and defeated in the depths of the Eyrie.The Brightblades extended their thanks and a hearty congratulations which the stoic four took humbly in stride.Boulder then went on to explain to Throm of the progress of the new temple and extended a hand in friendship to the dwarves of the Brightblade Clan.He also extended an invitation to the Clan to attend the opening of the Halls of the Holy Hammer and Axe which Throm enthusiastically promised to attend with other members of his Clan.After a few farewells the four battle weary dwarves walked back to the Falls and informed Lord Morn of the success of their mission and were granted the final proclamation declaring the deal sealed and the ensuring the Temples opening.The dwarves of Dagger Falls had once again proven their mettle and lived up to their word.Morns proclamation withstanding as vital, the most important aspect of the mission was complete...they had sworn an oath to their gods...and that vow is fulfilled.

(OOC) Thanks to whodatis and Venerate One for the initial DM interaction that set the wheels of this whole crusade into motion.Another thanks goes out from Pearl and myself to Snottling for running the quest and helping the smelly dwarves achieve their vision of the temple.I can't speak for Thorgrim or Keli but I'm sure they too are thankful as are anyone else who plays a non-evil dwarf so their pc's now have a place of worship.To everyone: I'm on the final stretch of completing the actual building of the temple.I have had a very busy weekend or else it would have already been sent to Snottling.So expect the temple to be installed in the Southern Farmlands in the next couple of days.Thanks again everyone and to Keli and Thorgrim it was great fun and thanks to you two as well.
Back to top Go down

A Vow Fulfilled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: In Character Forum :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: