Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xyden Kelus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zei-keil

zei-keil

Xyden Kelus Empty
PostSubject: Xyden Kelus   Xyden Kelus I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:21 am

"Move it you worthless pile."
Said a voice seeming to sure of himself. Xyden, sitting at the bottom of a bunch of steps, turned his head up to see a nobleman standing above him.

"Are you deaf? I said move!"
Again the man told Xyden to move. Slowly Xyden began to stand, as he did he groaned from his sore muscles, and aching back. To his full height Xyden towered over this man, only coming to Xyden's chest the man now began to look somewhat pale. In a stuttering voice the man said.

"G-g-get away from m-m-my house."

In a calm, reserved, somewhat unexpectedly soft voice Xyden shrugged and said.

"Why? What makes you think you can tell me what to do?"

Again the man seemed to shiver upon Xyden speaking, seeming to expect Xyden to become violent.

"Because this is my home, and I... *gulps* dont want you sitting out from scaring people off"

A slight smile comes to Xyden's face upon hearing this.

"You think i'm scaring people off? You must be kidding, I haven't even done anything. *long pause staring the nobleman down* Yet."

Xyden then grabed the nobleman's tunic, lifting him off his feet, and telling him

"You'll let me in, and you wont make a sound, I'll have your things. And if you make a sound, I'll break your neck."

Shuttering in Xyden's grip the nobleman only nodded. Letting them both into his house, Xyden gathered what he thought would be of worth, only muttering things to himself about. "leaving" and "getting the hell outta here" Little did either of the men know that the nobleman's neighbor had seen the quarrel out front of the house, and told the local authorities. After about 20 minutes of Xyden looking through the man's things, there was a knock at the front door. Xyden told the nobleman not to answer. Soon there was another knock, then the door burst open as 3 guards armed to the teeth came running in waving long swords at Xyden.

"Your coming with us theif!" Screamed one of the guards.

"Only by my death!" Raged Xyden. Slamming the nobleman's head against the wall, knocking him unconscious. A short battle soon raged where Xyden did minimal damage to the guards, upon throwing a table at them, as a guard picked up a potted plant and hurled it at Xyden, striking him in the head and knocking him out. The table fell short and a guard stubbed his toe on it moving Xyden out of the house.

Waking up groggy and in what seemed a cell underground. Xyden knew what happened. He'd been caught. Now he was stuck, and knew he would rot down here for the rest of his life. He was givin 2 meals a day. On the same plate on his cell floor. To accompany him. Were the remnants of the previous occupant of the cell, a few bones, and a bright white skull. Xyden named him Timmy. After a few weeks, Xyden's muscles grew week, and he would sit and play with Timmy. One day, Xyden sat sharpening a femur he found in the corner on the stones. Thinking of death, and upon losing all hope that day, he decided the next day, the prison would have one less occupant. They could not keep him another day. That night, upon falling asleep with Timmy in his hands, He dreamed of a floating white skull laughing at his pitiful existence. The skull did not let Xyden speak. It did not speak, but Xyden heard something.

"Train, and become strong, you shall have your freedom in time. Then come to me. Find my followers, I shall return when the time is right."

As Xyden woke up, Timmy was laying a few feet away where the skull had been floating, facing him, seeming to be looking at him. With a red glow in its eyes that soon faded. So Xyden took this word as a sign. He began to train every waking hour, regaining his strength fast. Then gaining more strength, training with the bones as if they were weapons. Many, many months had passed and nothing was heard of again from the floating skull. Xyden began to lose faith in his dream, and soon forgot all about it. But not of the training, he liked being strong, and didnt stop his training. More months went by, Xyden losing all faith in life. He left the skull alone, it just sitting in the corner of his cell. Then on the blackest of nights. Xyden doesnt know if he was sleeping or awake. But the skull's eyes went bright red, and arose from the floor upon a pillar of the blackest stone Xyden had ever seen. Then it spoke.

"I am Velsharoon, known as The Vaunted, the Archmage of Necromany, and Lord of the Forsaken Crypt. I come to you. Xyden Kelus, to offer you, another life, an eternal life. For a life dedicated to my wishes. You shall have this. All you need do, is decide now. I will give you power, life, I'll show you things you could only dream before." As Xyden only sat and nodded his head, having no other alternative's at the moment he agreed to the preposition. "Good, now to get you out of this cell, and upon your way toward eternal life."

The bones in the cell soon began to come together, and form a full skeleton, upon seeing this Xyden was astounded, and looking through the cell window into the hall, all of the other dead inmates, had arisen! They were all walking toward his cell. Gripping the outside of his cell as Xyden began to force the door open, with the help of all his training the door burst off the hinges. And being so far underground, noone had heard it and he was on his way to follow the undead legion to lead him down unknown paths, dark, dank, and beyond all comprehension of Xyden, now he was a follower of The Vaunted. And he would not let him down for his new life. Xyden had dedicated himself to serve him eternally.
Back to top Go down

Xyden Kelus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: In Character Forum :: Character Histories/Bio's-
Jump to: