Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Items

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zei-keil

zei-keil

Items Empty
PostSubject: Items   Items I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:27 pm

While up on the mountain with Roz, and Bree, and Ebin. Silvan was killed and had to respawn. The party was fine. But upon respawing, lost a Mighty Composite Longbow +2, and WitherBranch Boots along with gold but thats unimportant. The party then searched for them, to no avail. Was wondering if i could get them reinstated under my possession, being the party lived. and should of been able to find them...? and being RP'd roz had picked up my body and carried it to the temple.
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items   Items I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:01 pm

As far as I know and to my understanding items are not replaceable.Although I am not the highest authority regarding this that's the ruling as I understand it.Perhaps Snottling or another DM with more seniority than me has some input.
Back to top Go down
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items   Items I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:03 pm

Tearing the Weave is right - items are not replaced by a DM upon player death. If we did, that would all we had time for. So, sorry. We have our scripter looking at the possibility of reverting to the players pack death system. Then, posts like this one won't be needed.

-Snottling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items   Items I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Items
Page 1 of 1