Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real estate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sack blabbith

sack blabbith

Real estate Empty
PostSubject: Real estate   Real estate I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:47 am

*Jimmie Lotts walks around town a few times, eying the locked doors and nice houses and gets to thinking. He stops into Grado's, has a nice sit-down talk about the nature of gas traps. Grado and Jimmie discuss the finer points of inserting the choking powder into the correct flask and making the proper trip wire and then they decide to test one device out.... After they are through vomiting they slap each other on the back and cough and chalk it up to experience. Despite the new found knowledge of trap making, Jimmie's mind is still wandering back to nice homes. He makes his way into the lord's compound and struts on into the office of deeds and property. He plops down in a chair, his beaked helm on his head and says, "Hey mate." The realtor jumps and looks at Jimmie and drops the papers he was shuffling through. Jimmie apologizes, and takes off the helm. He asks the man if there are any available homes in the area, and what the costs may be. Jimmie states that he is looking for a very small home, and one that may or may nor be inside Dagger Falls proper. The registrar of deeds and property looks at Jimmie sullenly, gathers his papers and states, "Make an appointment before you speak to me." He returns to his papers. He stops a moment and says over his shoulder, without looking at Jimmie, "Oh, and next time, don't wear your little mask when you walk in here."*
Back to top Go down
sack blabbith

sack blabbith

Real estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real estate   Real estate I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:47 pm

*Jimmie returns to the real estate office, this time not wearing a helm and sure to knock prior to entering. He asks, as polite as he is able to muster, if there are any properties available, and if so could he set up an appointment in order to discuss and negotiate a potential purchase.*
Back to top Go down

Real estate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: In Character Forum :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: