Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*A notice posted in Dagger Falls*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerridwyn

*A notice posted in Dagger Falls* Empty
PostSubject: *A notice posted in Dagger Falls*   *A notice posted in Dagger Falls* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:07 am

*A piece of parchment is tacked to the wall, written in a fluid hand. The lettering is all in red ink, and looks to be a notice.*

WANTED: Silvan Xiloufin. Half Elven Thief. A reward of fifty thousand gold coins is hereby offered for the person named, along with a thrice enchanted longsword bearing an acidic enchantment which he has stolen. All inquiries to Scarlet Wyndael.

*It's signed in the same flowing script, reading simply*

-Scarlet
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

PostSubject: Re: *A notice posted in Dagger Falls*   *A notice posted in Dagger Falls* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:26 am

*in a quickly scrawled hand underneath, seemingly writtin on the run is simply* She's obsessed with the sword, if wanting to help find me.

*just after is a quickly scratched* Silvan X.
Back to top Go down
Cerridwyn

PostSubject: Re: *A notice posted in Dagger Falls*   *A notice posted in Dagger Falls* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:36 am

*The notice which Sil wrote on is snatched down and another placed in it's place. They are posted all over the falls. Roslyn herself hunts tirelessly for the halfbreed thief, and places a second notice in the house.*

To all members of the Scarlet Shield. I, Roslyn "Scarlet" Wyndael do hereby declare Silvan Xiloufin a thief, and place an order to all for him to be apprehended on sight. Any failure to do so will result in the offender being branded a traitor along with him, to share his fate.

-Scarlet
Back to top Go down
operationblade
DM
DM
operationblade

PostSubject: Re: *A notice posted in Dagger Falls*   *A notice posted in Dagger Falls* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:01 am

*Zorak reads the notice with a almost joyfull smirk*

Zorak hunt star', much time sinc' zorak mak' hunt.

*he nods as he finishes of reading the notice. Keeping his smirk he turns about twiddling his great axe on his shoulder a few times as he walks off towards the inn*
Back to top Go down
E

E

PostSubject: Re: *A notice posted in Dagger Falls*   *A notice posted in Dagger Falls* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:33 am

A grim-looking, leather-clad dwarf comes stomping by at a hastened pace and sees the notice. He slowly reads it over and responds with a single grunt. He grumbles something under his breath, spits on the ground and stomps off again.
Back to top Go down
Cerridwyn

PostSubject: Re: *A notice posted in Dagger Falls*   *A notice posted in Dagger Falls* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:23 pm

*Roslyn approached, putting an X through the notice. A side note was written.* The Bounty on Silvan Xiloufin has been done away with.

Signed,
Roslyn Wyndael
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *A notice posted in Dagger Falls*   *A notice posted in Dagger Falls* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*A notice posted in Dagger Falls*
Page 1 of 1