Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

phantom server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A Person238

Location : Operations center of a Random Lol Generator somewhere in texas

phantom server Empty
PostSubject: phantom server   phantom server I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:06 am

Ok this is officially getting annoying enough to be quit-worthy. for MONTHS the damn server has been absent in the favorite list, history list, and server list. It doesnt even EXIST as far as I know. Im not stupid enough to miss that you guys keep updating this site and it therefore is still around, but for gods sake man! Ive been forced to take an obscene leave of absence while I waited for it to be fixed. Can somebody explain why the only server I actually care about isnt even on the list!?
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

phantom server Empty
PostSubject: Re: phantom server   phantom server I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:08 am

Seriously bud, I think it's something on your end. It's been there for me in my history and on the main list. Just a simple (and yet often overlooked) thought....are you sure you're in the roleplaying heading? Sometimes, that's the issue I've found for myself when I couldn't find it. The server is rarely down at all and Snot posted the direct connect somewhere...
Back to top Go down
A Person238

phantom server Empty
PostSubject: Re: phantom server   phantom server I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:41 am

Gah I cant find it, can somebody post the direct connect here...please?
Back to top Go down
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

phantom server Empty
PostSubject: Re: phantom server   phantom server I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:58 am

The current IP is: 85.230.227.212:5121

-Snottling
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

phantom server Empty
PostSubject: Re: phantom server   phantom server I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:33 pm

This has happened to me- usually it appears after a couple of minutes of flipping between the two, or re-connecting to Gamespy.
Back to top Go down
A Person238

phantom server Empty
PostSubject: Re: phantom server   phantom server I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:55 am

when i connect it says server connection timed out...
Back to top Go down
A Person238

phantom server Empty
PostSubject: Re: phantom server   phantom server I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:17 am

ok DD finally showed up on the list but my character list is blank, wtf!?
Back to top Go down
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

phantom server Empty
PostSubject: Re: phantom server   phantom server I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:45 pm

That's weird. Your account has James Marden and William Feard in the server vault.
Back to top Go down
A Person238

phantom server Empty
PostSubject: Re: phantom server   phantom server I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:58 pm

OMG first time in over a month ive been able to log on, problem (seemingly) solved!
Back to top Go down
A Person238

phantom server Empty
PostSubject: Re: phantom server   phantom server I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:56 am

small issue, cerridwn said that having been gone for so long would mean i have to write it off as an ic absence for a year or more. however nothing short of kidnapping would be good enough reason, and that wouldnt really make sence. i cant think of one logical ic reason of why he would be anywhere else. any chance i could just write this one off as having been around but doing nothing of note?
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

phantom server Empty
PostSubject: Re: phantom server   phantom server I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:42 am

you decide what your character's been upto. if nothing of note has been going on and he's been admiring all the pretty trees, so be it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

phantom server Empty
PostSubject: Re: phantom server   phantom server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

phantom server
Page 1 of 1