Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Demise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

The Demise Empty
PostSubject: The Demise   The Demise I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:38 pm

After a long and teary, salt tasting kiss Boulder let his lips linger on those of Pearl for a moment before gently pushing her away.He locked his deep blue orbs with her and said "Fear na' lass.Gods be willin' I be seein' ye on da udder side soon nuff.Shoulda knowed better den to come into da lands o' humans an' expect fairness.Seems dey's 'lowed to steal,abandon, an' try an' kill dwarfs freely 'ere an' be's me advice ye go tell da udder dwarfs o' wha' befell an' request dem close da temple befer any udder dwarfs hang in dese parts.

Closing his eyes he begins praying until the symbol on his armor begins glowing very brightly.Pearl stands at his right on her knees one hand on his shoulder and prays loudly as well.Plucking up a sharpened fork he had been working for some time he cuts both wrists and the artery in his thigh soaking the cell floor in a rush of crimson.With a final cry of "CLANGEDDIN!!!" Followed by "Ye humans won' git da dignity ta see me body swingin' from yer ropes o' perverted justice.!" He falls forward flat on his face. The sparkle leaves his eyes, his body cools and Boulder Warshields lifeblood runs freely into the cells drain.

Sidenote: I did not agree with this decision and feel some favoritisms have been shown.To put it simply...fucking bullshit.That is my rant and the last any of you will hear on the matter.Please close the thread so no arguments will ensue.But I did feel my opinion needed to be heard.
Back to top Go down

The Demise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: In Character Forum :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: