Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Per Lovarke's Request!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

Per Lovarke's Request! Empty
PostSubject: Per Lovarke's Request!   Per Lovarke's Request! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:20 pm

The undertaking of the retrieval of the Scarlet Shield will be a permadeath token event.I need to know who is going to participate and who isn't.Please do NOT complain if you die in this quest and can no longer play that pc.

I REPEAT THIS IS A PERMADEATH TOKEN EVENT!!!!!!!!!!

All interested please post your reply in here.Thanks for your cooperation -Mists
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: Per Lovarke's Request!   Per Lovarke's Request! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:21 pm

When will this be held?

Thorgrim has his axe and shield ready.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: Per Lovarke's Request!   Per Lovarke's Request! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:16 pm

I would not be able to do it the weekend of August 15th. Gencon Indy...........YAY!
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

PostSubject: Re: Per Lovarke's Request!   Per Lovarke's Request! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:13 pm

Did someone say Gencon? Very Happy lol. i'm planning on going too. Razz haha
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Per Lovarke's Request!   Per Lovarke's Request! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:02 am

Val might have peripheral involvement, I'm not sure. Need to find out when I can play again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Per Lovarke's Request!   Per Lovarke's Request! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:52 am

You guys can post in here with a date that seems to be a solid consensus overall and I'll do my best to accomodate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Per Lovarke's Request!   Per Lovarke's Request! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Per Lovarke's Request!
Page 1 of 1