Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

now this is of vital importance

Go down 
+5
whodatis?
Death And Reaper
zei-keil
Tearing the Weave
Valnagrad
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Valnagrad

now this is of vital importance Empty
PostSubject: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:44 pm

your walking somewhere... and you see these two girls walking.... side by side... on what one does your eyes stick to? now this is of vital importance L_edf745d7b6de5a48532f04602a3bdf25
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Hafta to see the bodies to make that choice Smile
Back to top Go down
Valnagrad

PostSubject: Re: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Tearing the Weave wrote:
Hafta to see the bodies to make that choice Smile

sorry she is so far away, only full body pic she has....

now this is of vital importance L_336c7ea591e646ac988a7c58ae21ee42

and then the other girl....

now this is of vital importance L_44549f44064b2e9e0234486c3c585029

well?
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

PostSubject: Re: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:10 pm

*shrug* Either or.. idk.. lol. They both have good qualities on looks. Would come down to the personalities and how they hold themselves. And also if they are intelligent enough to have a conversation with.
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

PostSubject: Re: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:42 am

I agree with zei-keil, I think. I'd need to see it in person before making a judgement call of any kind.
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:55 am

zei-keil wrote:
*shrug* Either or.. idk.. lol. They both have good qualities on looks. Would come down to the personalities and how they hold themselves. And also if they are intelligent enough to have a conversation with.

Blasphemy lmao!...to me it's who wants to party an' which one can I talk out the panties first lol...they bout the same. Neither picture did much flattering justice to either girl. *shrugs* Go for the gusto an' try an' have 'em both , why settle for one lol? Inteligent enough to have a conversation with pffft...lmmfao an smh. Since when did that become a criteria? How many dudes do any of ya'll know that REALLY, REALLY care what a female has to say?
Back to top Go down
Valnagrad

PostSubject: Re: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:17 pm

i really hope your joking... as far as my opinion is, i like the second girl.. but according to her my answer doesn't count, because i like her...
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

PostSubject: Re: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:25 pm

wait.. they know of this thread? o.O thats not cool dude. i figured this was between men? haha. but you know. she's right. Razz
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

PostSubject: Re: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:00 pm

Bwahaha. You actually want internet opinions. *Falls over laughing*
Back to top Go down
Valnagrad

PostSubject: Re: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:48 pm

no no no, they dont... i just said i was going to ask some friends...

and though the opinions might be over the internet its not like its not an actual person giving the answer....
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:59 pm

color me confused, but whats the real question? are you being asked to choose between the girls or what?
Back to top Go down
Valnagrad

PostSubject: Re: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:06 pm

the second girl said every guy would pick the first girl over her any day... and i told her she was crazy and just on appearance she wins my vote, and she told me i didn't count cause i like her so i told her I'd ask a few friends
Back to top Go down
A Person238

Location : Operations center of a Random Lol Generator somewhere in texas

PostSubject: Re: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 pm

from what i can see i have to second your opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

PostSubject: Re: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:16 pm

True, I suppose. We can give opinions at least. Razz I still am rather undecided- how can one judge on appearance alone? Both have rather different attributes, it looks like, and so it's kind of pandering to individual tastes.
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:44 pm

I'd suggest a coin toss.
Back to top Go down
Cerridwyn

PostSubject: Re: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:35 am

I second the coin toss. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:33 am

Valnagrad wrote:
i really hope your joking... as far as my opinion is, i like the second girl.. but according to her my answer doesn't count, because i like her...

Nah bruh I wasn't jokin'...lol
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:42 pm

lololololol
Back to top Go down
operationblade
DM
DM
operationblade

PostSubject: Re: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:01 am

i wouldnt do either of them... lol. There not very ermm well there not my type. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: now this is of vital importance   now this is of vital importance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

now this is of vital importance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: