Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any News?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sack blabbith

sack blabbith

Any News? Empty
PostSubject: Any News?   Any News? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:29 pm

How goes it? I am sorta excited about seeing and playing on the updated server.
Back to top Go down
sack blabbith

sack blabbith

Any News? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any News?   Any News? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:54 pm

I was wondering... who has the old server? Is there any chance that you would be willing to post it on the list of modules for download? It would be nice if I could pop in and play it to my heart's content, regardless whether or not someone else is on or hosting.

That mod was so wonderful... don't let it fade away.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Any News? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any News?   Any News? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:37 am

From what I understand, Josh is working on updating the mod and will be putting it back up as soon as its ready.
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

Any News? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any News?   Any News? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:17 am

I think he was mostly curious on news of progress, which hasn't been forthcoming so far. (Not that I'm complaining. Been busier than crap the past few weeks/months.)
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

Any News? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any News?   Any News? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:22 am

Sorry everyone for failing in my duty as to keeping you abreast of progress.So far cep2.2 is in.There are a few other tileset haks from the ctp list that I needed and wanted for some brand new areas that are installed as well.I will be posting links and information on the new forums shortly and leaving a link to the new forums as well.The reason for the new forums is because with a server wipe all of the histories/bio's etc. posted here will be obsolete.Almost all of the rules are still intact although I will be going through them and maybe making a few tweaks on interpretations.Now for some GOOD NEWS!

The version that was up before I began all of the updates is currently up and running right now in the Roleplay section of Gamespy...complete with the old server vault.So if anyone has a Daggerdale itch please feel free to scratch for a bit.Thanks -TtW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any News? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any News?   Any News? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any News?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: Questions-
Jump to: