Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cool Signature Creator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

Cool Signature Creator Empty
PostSubject: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:05 pm

I found a place where you can put a signature of your favorite pc for when you post. An example is on this post with Boulder.

http://www.siglaunch.com

And a possible avatar link to put as the picture on the signature

http://www.avatardb.com

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:04 pm

I totally like mine better. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:18 am

Blah! lol...no contest Smile Mine is by far better.
Back to top Go down
Cerridwyn

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:20 am

I like it. Toying with it now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:06 pm

Gimme a couple days to shoop pics... you'll be amazed when I'm done. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cerridwyn

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:46 pm

Awesome, looking forward to it. Sarah and I will be on a LOT in a couple weeks, she's just busy with exams and such. How about we plan a big adventuring night, with Nalakai, Belle, Merumin, Razz, and anyone else about our level who chooses to tag along?
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:40 pm

How the hell are we going to coordinate that lol?
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:20 am

Just pick a night and time... Best for me would be Monday or Tuesdays, during nights in PST. (That would be from about 4-12 AM or so.)
Back to top Go down
Cerridwyn

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:13 pm

Alright, I'd be game for a Monday or Tuesday night rp-athon. Very Happy What night works best for you, Josh?
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:16 pm

Cerridwyn wrote:
Alright, I'd be game for a Monday or Tuesday night rp-athon. Very Happy What night works best for you, Josh?

Dunno, usually one of the other of those tends to be my drinking night lol..and 4-12 A.M. his time is a bit early to play for me if it's going to be an epic type adventuring bonanza. *shrugs* I'm at a loss. And sorry to whoever reads this and has been looking for the module. I have been playing with it the last couple days and I don't know when I'll have my fill and be finished lol..maybe today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:49 pm

Hey guys Very Happy Maybe it's just me, but I thought he meant 4 PM to 12 AM pst. Isn't that 7 PM to 3 AM for you, Josh? Correct me if I'm wrong, guys.
Also, Moxie wants to join on the adventure, but she can't remember her forum password, lol, so she had me do this to tell you so. Hahah!
Back to top Go down
GreenMox

GreenMox

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:02 pm

Wohooo! I remembered it afterall! I'd like to join you all in a grand adventure Smile Day or time is very flexible. I'd like to play Mala, my lvl 10 ranger/rogue (7/3), if that's alright. This will be FUN! sunny
Love, Moxie
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:44 am

I 'did' mean 4 PM-12 AM, Snottling. Thought that was a bit clearer. Anyways, I can adjust time if I know when.. since I can always sleep in the afternoons.
Back to top Go down
Cerridwyn

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:38 pm

I would be up for a late night, or evening. Either one works and the more the merrier. Very Happy Are we participating player side, or are we joining in as players?
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Doesn't matter to me ..now that I know the time is a bit more acceptable I am up for whatever. But from the looks of it we'll all be player siding. Maybe Kris would be nice and run something for us for old timey's sake! J/K ..But yeah the more the merrier Smile Let's try and put a definite lock on it so we can all be on the same page. I'm too lazy to act as the coordinator so if anyone of you all wish to take the lead than please feel free!
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:52 am

I can handle that, if no one minds. PM me with specific times that you'd like, I'll try and nail one down so we can have a good block of time to all play in. Also, msn is death-and-reaper@hotmail.com if anyone would rather just hit me up on there. (It'd also give me the ability to be a reminder of sorts. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:05 am

Gotcha Smile
Back to top Go down
Cerridwyn

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Sounds good. Everyone here have MSN then? I'll add you Death and Reaper. Should be a grand old time. Especially with Sarah's classes ending, we'll be able to play more. I know I've missed it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Yeah I got MSN...it's T.Warshield@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
GreenMox

GreenMox

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:29 am

I don't have MSN, so I'll just use Snottling's. It's snottling-@hotmail.com

Moxie
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:34 am

GreenMox wrote:
I don't have MSN, so I'll just use Snottling's. It's snottling-@hotmail.com

Moxie

Well that means you'll have to make an account for yourself so we can bug you all the time now doesn't it ? lol j/k
Back to top Go down
GreenMox

GreenMox

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:00 am

Quote :
Well that means you'll have to make an account for yourself so we can bug you all the time now doesn't it ? lol j/k

LOL, that's exactly why I don't have one Razz

Moxie
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:56 am

GreenMox wrote:
Quote :

LOL, that's exactly why I don't have one Razz

Moxie

Awww...*hurt feelings* Are we REEEEEALLLY that bad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool Signature Creator   Cool Signature Creator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool Signature Creator
Page 1 of 1