Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coordination!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

Coordination! Empty
PostSubject: Coordination!   Coordination! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:38 pm

Alright, I have a vague idea of when we can run this. How about we try for next Tuesday night, at about 7 o'clock EST? (Most of you seem to be somewhere between myself and Weave as far as timezones go, so...)
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

Coordination! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coordination!   Coordination! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Sounds fine...count me in! *raises a tankard* ^^^^Oh yeah and the siggy above me still sucks lol
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

Coordination! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coordination!   Coordination! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:43 pm

Gah, missed this. I have good reasoning though... I was sleeping off food poisoning. >.>
Back to top Go down
GreenMox

GreenMox

Coordination! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coordination!   Coordination! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:29 am

Aw, poor you. If it's any consolation, I waited for 1.5 hours and no one showed up, so I went to bed Sad
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

Coordination! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coordination!   Coordination! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Sorry. I can try to make this week, but these next two are AP tests a.k.a. Hell Week. (I have 6 tests total, with the teachers giving projects -immediately- after their own tests are over.) I'll be lucky to be able to hop in at all, much less have the time to run around for hours.
Back to top Go down
Cerridwyn

Coordination! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coordination!   Coordination! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Sarah is done with FINALS! She took her last one Wednesday. So, we'll be on more. She's just scheduled aaaallllllll weekend. Look for Bellewien and Razz monday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

Coordination! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coordination!   Coordination! I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:45 am

GreenMox wrote:
Aw, poor you. If it's any consolation, I waited for 1.5 hours and no one showed up, so I went to bed Sad

My apologies as well, I was having a bit of family trouble.
Back to top Go down
GreenMox

GreenMox

Coordination! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coordination!   Coordination! I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:30 pm

That's okay, it's only a game Smile
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

Coordination! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coordination!   Coordination! I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Think we could try to tomorrow at 7, or Tuesday? (I won't promise I can be around, but Isa's hit the wall of level 10 anyways.)
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

Coordination! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coordination!   Coordination! I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:58 pm

No sense making plans if one is not sure whether or not they can show. Might wanna wait until everyone is pretty sure they can make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coordination! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coordination!   Coordination! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coordination!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: