Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW DAGGERDALE FORUMS!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

NEW DAGGERDALE FORUMS!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW DAGGERDALE FORUMS!!!!!!!!   NEW DAGGERDALE FORUMS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Due to the fact that new hak version of the server will be up in a few days it was deemed neccessary to have new forums. Also along with the new server look a server wide character wipe will be going along with it so everyone will have to start with new characters. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE HAKS LISTED ON THE NEW FORUMS YOU WILL -NOT- BE ABLE TO PLAY!!!!

New Daggerdale Forums

Back to top Go down
The Darkness

PostSubject: Re: NEW DAGGERDALE FORUMS!!!!!!!!   NEW DAGGERDALE FORUMS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:00 am

The link is broken so no way to the new forums???
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

PostSubject: Re: NEW DAGGERDALE FORUMS!!!!!!!!   NEW DAGGERDALE FORUMS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:50 pm

It's not broken; the new forums have just had some sort of difficulty. I'll see if I can't contact Weave about it.
Back to top Go down
The Darkness

PostSubject: Re: NEW DAGGERDALE FORUMS!!!!!!!!   NEW DAGGERDALE FORUMS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:31 am

Where can i get the haks for download when the link to the new site is unavailable?

thanks in Advance of course
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW DAGGERDALE FORUMS!!!!!!!!   NEW DAGGERDALE FORUMS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW DAGGERDALE FORUMS!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1