Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reiber and Bandit (all info is considered OOC and posted for your enjoyment)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archion

Archion

Reiber and Bandit (all info is considered OOC and posted for your enjoyment) Empty
PostSubject: Reiber and Bandit (all info is considered OOC and posted for your enjoyment)   Reiber and Bandit (all info is considered OOC and posted for your enjoyment) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:32 am

"Bandit" and Reiber

Hanging by his wrists in a darkened cell in Cormyr, Bandit had to chuckle to himself as he thought, 'steal one priceless gem and -everybody- gets upset...' He looked around at his surroundings as best he could, trying to think up a plan of escape. His eyes passed over the old man huddled in the corner, knowing he would be of no help. His examination of the cell was quickly brought to a halt as it's only door suddenly swung open. A pair of guardsmen entered dragging an unconscious and obviously severely beaten woman. A third guardsman entered behind them, his arm in a sling and the left side of his face swollen, he watched as the two other guardsmen secured the woman to the wall via a set of manacles. He sneers up at her, growling, "maybe next time you'll reconsider before assaulting a nobleman's son, but then I'm sure you'll be dead before you ever have a chance to find out." He looks at the other two guardsmen and they all start laughing as they turn and head for the door, one of the men clapping the wounded guard on his bad shoulder, "nice one chief." "Watch it you clumsy bastard!" he snarls and cradles his bad arm.

"'ear now chief," lifting one of his legs and waggling his toes at wounded guardsman, "ye got 'er now, ye don't need me, what's say we jus' forgit th' whole thing, hm? What say ye git me down from 'ere an' we'll all go out fer a pint, my treat" Bandit flashes him his best grin. One of the other guardsmen, having paused by the door, walks back into the cell and peers up at the chained elf dangling in the middle of the room. "Shut yer pie hole, elf," the guard then slams his mailed fist into Bandit's side, eliciting a pained grunt from the elf. "Alrigh'! alrigh'! ye c'n buy..." Bandit starts to flash another irrepressible grin only to be rewarded with another mailed fist,this time delivered to his mouth. Bandits head snaps back and his body swings into the guard as he groans. The guard leans in, "ye should get along jus' fine with that bitch o'er there," he motions behind himself to the still unconscious form, dangling from the wall, "seein' as ye both got so much in common." The guard chuckles as he again heads for the door, this time closing and locking it before pressing his face against the bars "ye'll both be losin' yer heads t'morrow." The other two guards join in the laughter before they all walk away.

A soft chuckle comes from the corner of the room where the old man is now sitting up, "you're a wise ass aincha?" Bandit shook his head to clear it before spitting out a gob of blood and a freshly dislodged tooth, "bloody 'ells, no' sure I d'served tha' one..." At this point Bandit looked over at the woman hanging across from him, "let's take a look see at wot we go' 'ere..." and with that, his eyes begin to roam over her body. The first thing he notices is the fact her hair has been shorn off near the scalp and in some places, appears to have been burned away completely. He gives a low whistle and winces slightly, "tha' looks like it 'urt." His eyes continue on their path down her body, pausing at her chest, giving it an appreciative grin, "nice rack, luv." Almost as if in response, she growls softly and begins to stir. Bandit's eyes quickly leave her chest, pausing only briefly on her perfectly flat abdomen before continuing, his gaze going down her legs and then back up to her outstretched arms above her head. Even in their stretched out state, he had to admire how well defined and toned her limbs were.

With another low growl she finally opens her eyes, blinking a few times, waiting for them to adjust to the dim lighting. She then looks around,taking in her surroundings, before looking across at the only other occupant in the cell and snorts derisively, "great, a feckin' elf." Turning her full attention to her predicament now, she looks up, giving the chains an expermental tug. Allowing her full body weight to hang from the manacles she strains with all her considerable might, the muscles in her arms bunching as she apparently tries to pull herself free. She snarls in frustration as her efforts go in vain,the most she can seem to do is make the chains creak in response the the abuse she doles out. "If I could only..." she grunts, "plant my damn feet..." she continues to pull until the manacles begin to cut into her wrists before she curses again and sits back against the wall, thinking.

Bandit dangles from his chains, whistling a cheery tune as he watches her efforts. She finally looks back to him, her eyes narrowing slightly as he grins, "'ey lass," his grin falters and he clears his throat as she continues to glare at him. "Hmm, well norm'ly I hate te be th' bearer 'o ba' news, bu' seein' as ye were unconscious when they dragged ye in 'ere, an' th' ol' man don't seem t' be much 'o a talker it falls t' me t' tell ye tha' we 'ave a date wit' th' 'eadman t'morrow." Her face screws up in confusion at the mention of the 'old man' but she quickly dismisses it with a shake of her head, "yer wits addled elf? there's no one here but you and me." Bandit arches an eyebrow as he casts about the cell, his look settling on the old man. The man chuckles gleefully and then, in a sing songy manner, " she can't seeee meee..." Bandit's expression becomes thoughtful for a moment before he returns his attention to the woman. He sighs contentedly, looking at her chest before raising his gaze to meet her own. Her lip curls back as she snarls, "one more feckin' word about my feckin' tits elf and I'll..." and she launches into a colorful description of just what she'll do to him.

"Now, now lass, tha's no way te talk te th' nex' man that'll be beddin' ye," Bandit winces, tonguing the hole where his tooth used to be "oi tha' smarts..." Reiber bares her teeth at him, preparing to launch into another tirade, but stops. Instead she smiles, her anger slipping away as if it weren't ever there. "There's no real point to arguing with you is there elf? Seeing as chances are we're both dead anyhow so I guess I'll let you have your fun and say only this:" she leans forward as far as her chains will allow. "I'll bed you if you can get us both out of here, alive and in one piece," she laughs and settles back against the wall, "but seeing as that will never happen..." she trails off, smirking at him.

Bandit matches her smirk with one of his own, "well now, luv...why di'nt ye say so in th' firs' place?" He begins swinging back and forth towards her, getting a good kick with his legs. He begins whistling a merry tune as he draws closer and closer to her and winks back over his shoulder to the old man watching in the corner. "I'm f'r thinkin' ye shoul' be takin' some notes, eh?" he says as his legs finally reach Reiber's waist and latch on around her. "What the feck're you about, elf? And why should I be takin notes?" She shifts uncomfortably as his legs tighten around her and he begins to carefully inch his way up her torso. Bandit gave her his most innocent leer as he grinds against her chest before looping one of his legs over her shoulder while ' keeping the other tight around her chest. Ignoring the look and such pointedly, she starts to repeat her questions. Bandit calmly speaks "Firstly luv, tha' notetakin'commen' wosn' d'rected atcha, also I'm gonn' need ye t' be more quiet. Ye keep movin' tha' pretty lil mouth of yers down there and I'm liable t' forgit what it is I'm s'posed t' be doin' 'ere." Stretched as long as his body would go, Bandit worked his leg up her arm, stopping when his foot met the metal cuffs holding her hands. Reiber tried to look up, but her view was obstructed by Bandit's thigh. She thought briefly about tearing a good sized chunk from his leg, then stopped as she heard a slight jingling sound come from over her head. Click. Click. And then Bandit releases her body completely and she falls to the floor, free. "What the...? how in the Nine...?" she sputters for a few moments, mouth hanging slightly agape before she closes it with a click and just scowls at him, "nimble little feck aincha?"it

She straightens up, folding her arms as she continues to stare at him. "Ye know... I could just leave you hanging there until you figure a way to get yourself out, but I suspect that would be pointless. The fact that you were able to do all of that is a fairly good indication of how flexible you are so I figure you'll just bend yourself in half and unlock yourself... I guess then, that now's as good a time as any to do a little show and tell of my own." And with that she walks over to him and reaches up, wrapping a hand around his wrist, over the manacle. With a single sharp tug she snaps the chain before moving over to the other hand and repeating the same process. "Sweet Sune's -tits- yer strong," Bandit starts rubbing his wrists and shoulders, getting blood circulating again, "I wonder then, if ye've as much strength in yer thighs..." he waggles his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. He takes a step towards her, hands going to her waist, "time fer my reward?" he grins widely. Reiber plants a hand firmly on his chest, halting his movement, "not so fast... we're not out. Yet." Bandit glances back towards the sound of soft clapping coming from the corner. "Well done, -well- done... you two -do- put on a good show, I can't wait to see what's next," the old man flashes Bandit a toothless grin.

"Righ', righ'.... gotta git ou'..." Bandit walks over to the door, the keys seemingly materializing in his hand out of nowhere. He utters an oath, "now who in th' 'ells woul' make a door wit' a lock only on one side? Gimme a 'and o'er 'ere luv, I'm in need 'o a lift." Reiber walks over, wrapping the remains of Bandits chains around her fist. Grabbing his by the scruff of his neck she lifts him high enough so he can see through the grating at the top of the door. Bandit flails his legs a moment, giving a soft crow of surprise as he's suddenly airborne, but he quickly grabs her head and using it as a handhold, positions himself so he's sitting on her shoulder. Rubbing his neck as he peers through the grate, he begins to quietly descibe what he sees. "We go' a long, dark hall, then abou' thirty paces away looks ta be a room off tah th' righ', looks lit so I'm guessin' tha's where th' guards are." He looks down at Reiber a moment, "I dinnae abou' ye, bu' I dinnae git th' gran' tour on th' way in... bu' I'm -thinkin'- tha' wot'e'er we 'ad when we go' 'ere is gonna be in tha' room."

Reiber purses her lips, "that's all well and good as I'm not leaving without my sword, but it still doesn't tell us how we're getting out of here." Bandit hops down lightly, "give us a secon' luv, give us a secon'...." he pats a hand in the air as he turns and looks around the room again. Meanwhile, Reiber examines the door herself, muttering, "ironbound -and- oaken... well and still, could break it down if there's no other option...." As Bandit begins to work his way along the wall, going over each inch with meticulous care, when suddenly the old man pipes up again, "oh no, you won't be finding any cubby holes or crawl spaces in here, at least, not without knowing the secrets," he grins, tapping the side of his head, "after all, this is one of the best cells in Cormyr." Bandit slowly turns, his eyes settling on the old man, who's still sitting in his corner, grinning. He crosses his arms over he narrow chest and lightly drums his fingers along the side of his bicep, "well I don't 'ear ye off'rin any ideas tah git outta 'ere..." Reiber, her back still to him, snorts, "and how would I know how to get out of a locked cell, as a rule, I try to avoid the damn things." Bandit's eyes flick over to her a moment before going back to the old man's, "wosn' talkin' te ye luv." "Oh," and she goes back to mumbling to herself, thinking aloud, "would be loud as all hell though... likely bring the entire garrison down on our heads..." she sighs, "still do-able though."

The old man sits in his corner watching Bandit, not moving at all, merely following his movements with dark, glittering eyes. "So you want the secret to getting out of here do you? Such things have costs though, as I'm sure you are aware...." Bandit makes an exaggerated display of searching his pockets. "Seems I'ma lil short o' coin, mate. Meebe I coul' jus' owe it t' ye." Reiber glances over her shoulder, wondering about the mental accumen of the elf she's locked up and slated to die with, opens her mouth to question him again, then just mutters under her breath, "feckin bloody elves...." The old man wheezes out a quiet cough and chuckles softly. "Well, what say you, Bandit? Will ye pay?" Bandit shrugs and nods "Wha's yer price then?" The old man rises to his feet slowly and the corner seems to darken around him. "Nothing you're likely to miss..." then his voice deepens and resonates with a definite power, "just your soul." Bandit looks at the old man and blinks several times when the voice changes. He quickly recovers himself and thinks a moment before nodding. "Sure thing. Ain' like I've got any use fer it."

The old man nods once."A deal is struck then. Gather your woman to you and bring her here. Have her place her arms about your waist. She has no need to know what passes now. When she does, place whichever hand that isn't busy trying to grope her upon my shoulder." Bandit laughs, "aye aye!" he then turns to Reiber "'ey luv, c'mere.... time tah git outta 'ere," he motions her over. Reiber looks at him skeptically a moment before wandering over, "find something?" "Jus' th' way out, like I said I would, aye? Now be a good lass a slip yer 'ands about me waist." Reiber snorted. "Like hell, elf" Bandit, merely shrugged."As ye say,luv. Jus'be knowin tha' I'm fer leavin' an' I ain' comin' back fer ye. An' by tha by, ye kin be callin' me Bandit, luv" Reiber shoots him a glare that would wither leaves, but then, knowing the elf was likely serious, and remembering of how quickly and resourcefully he had gotten her free from the chains, she reluctantly stepped close to him and placed her hands loosely around his waist. Bandit grins, "aw c'mon now luv, don' be shy, feel free tah squeeze a lil tighter " he pulls her closer, again grinding his hips suggestively. Reiber smiles icily, "don't mind if I do..." she crushes Bandit to her body, using just one arm and with enough force to deflate the air from his lungs. She continues to smile down at him, "tight enough for you?" her smile widens into a grin as his face begins to turn a slight shaded of blue. She holds him for another moment or two and then eases up enough to allow him some air, "enough with the games hm? play later, once we get out of here." Bandit coughs a few times, before managing to suck in a couple deep breaths, "aye luv," he manages to croak. He turns so that his back is to Reiber, her arms still loosely around his waist.

She deadpans, "now what?" He replies cryptically, "you'll see."
Back to top Go down
insane_cow

insane_cow

Reiber and Bandit (all info is considered OOC and posted for your enjoyment) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiber and Bandit (all info is considered OOC and posted for your enjoyment)   Reiber and Bandit (all info is considered OOC and posted for your enjoyment) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:33 am

Part Two

Bandit reaches out into the pitch black, feeling around for the old man. “Where th’ bloody ‘ells…” the rest is lost in a mixture of cussing and grumbling as Bandit continues to grope around in the darkness. His hand first finds a balding head, which he then follows down to a shoulder. “’ere we are…” he pauses as the darkened area slowly comes into focus, and in surprising detail, “now –tha’s- more like it!” he exclaims softly. Bandit lifts a hand in front of his face, waving it a few times experimentally. “Aye, no’ ba’ at all mate,” he bobs his head a couple times, grinning.

Reiber suddenly stumbles and Bandit tightens a hand around her wrist, helping to hold her in place. “Wha’ ye ‘ave in strength ye seem tah be lackin’ in grace luv,” he chuckles. Reiber growls, “Shut it elf, my footwork is neater then most folks, it’s just harder to see where to place your feet while clinging to someone in a room that’s blacker then pitch…” she trails off a moment, “come to think of it, how in the nine are you getting along so feckin’ well?” Bandit just continues to grin to himself, “all in goo’ time luv, all in goo’ time… as fer th’ other thing, I’d be more then happy tah ‘elp ye, seein’ as yer outta practice clingin’ tah someone in a darkened room…” he ducks instinctively as her hand goes sailing over his head. “Easy luv! ‘less ye ‘ave another way outta ‘ere if ye knock me ou’…”

During all this, Bandit has forgotten about the old man whose shoulder he is no longer holding. He looks down the passageway, squinting, “’ey mate, where’d ye go?” The old man seems to coalesce out of the very shadows themselves, a mere hairsbreadth away from Bandit’s squinting eyes, “oh not far, I assure you.” Bandit jumps back, causing Reiber to give a girlish little ‘eep’ noise, “watch it you clumsy feck!” she headbutts him, “and who the feck do you keep talking to?!” Bandit opens his mouth to reply but the old man places a finger to his lips, making a soft shushing noise, “maybe you can tell her, once you know for certain, until then…” a brief pause, “you’re out of the cell, I’ve given you everything you should need, so I’ll be taking my leave.” He turns, his form beginning to waver and become indistinct, “oh, and you were right, your gear is in that room.” Bandit watches wide-eyed as the form dwindles into nothingness, swallowed by the shadows, when the voice comes wafting back to him, “I’ll be watching, -do- keep me entertained, hm?”

Reiber nudges him with her shoulder, “hey, I asked you something…” Bandit stirs finally, realizing she’s been speaking for the past while, “sorry luv, what’d ye say?” Reiber hisses impatiently through her teeth, “I asked why we stopped.” Bandit nods to himself a couple times before saying aloud, “’cause we’ve arrived luv, through ‘ere.” He takes one of her hands and pulls her towards a wavering bit of actual light coming from down the hall, around the corner. The shadows begin to recede now rapidly and soon enough Reiber is able to see on her own and lets go of Bandit slowly. She turns and looks back over her shoulder at the solid, stone wall they’ve seemingly passed through, then further up the hall to their still sealed cell door. She then looks back to Bandit, raising a brow questioningly before opening her mouth to speak. Bandit quickly steps in and presses his mouth to hers in a brief, but passionate kiss. At first she’s too stunned to do much of anything, but her body betrays her, reacting to him in kind. Only after he’s pulled away again does she begin to become angry and indignant. She promptly cuffs him upside the head, “do –not- try that again,” she whispers harshly, her voice cutting as she wielded her scorn like a weapon. Bandit flashes her his best grin, giving her a playful wink before turning and creeping ahead to peek around the corner. Once his back is turned Reiber slowly licks her lips, seemingly without realizing it before following him as quietly as she is able.

“Alright, away you go,” Reiber whispers as she lightly swats Bandit on the ass. “Just go look and then come back and tell me how many are in the room.” Bandit chuckles softly and darts off around the corner, quickly vanishing from sight. He keeps his back plastered to the wall as he makes his way quietly towards the guardroom. Carefully, he turns so that he’s now facing the wall and he inches his way over so that one eye can see inside the room. Doing a quick headcount he prepares to make his way back down to Reiber but he freezes mid-motion, his eyes widening in horror as one of the guards turns and looks back directly at him. The guards’ eyes pass over him without any signs of recognition and Bandit slowly let’s out the breath he didn’t realize he was holding and he creeps back down the hall, again keeping his body tight against the wall.

“A’righ’ luv… only seein’ th’ three in th’ room. Now, ‘ere’s ‘ow I thin’ we shoul’ play it…” Reiber cuts him off with a motion before uttering only two words, “my turn.” With that she rounds the corner, keeping to the wall as she makes her way to the room. Bandit trails after her soundlessly, sticking to the shadows, shaking his head all the while. Once she reaches the open door she pushes off the wall and calmly strolls inside, “hello boys… bet you didn’t think you’d be seeing my lovely mug again so soon…” Before she’s even halfway through her greeting she’s swinging her chain wrapped fist for the first guards jaw. As his jaw explodes into a fine mist she follows the motion through and grabs him by the back of his neck, pulling him past herself to throw him face first into a wall. The sound of wet meat colliding with the stone wall is drowned out by the stunned cries from the other two guards as they stumble, trying to get out of their chairs. Reiber bares her teeth in a feral looking grin, “oh don’t worry boys, I haven’t forgotten about you…” she steps over the limp form of the first guard and launches herself at the pair, all in one fluid motion, grabbing a handful of each of their hair and smashing their heads together with a loud crunch. She looks up then, to blink in surprise as a fourth guard comes barrelling into the room, axe raised over his head. As Reiber raises her right arm to grab his wrists the chain gets tangled in the hair of one of the fallen guards, costing her only a moment, but it’s enough. She closes her eyes, waiting for the blow to land, only to hear a gurgle. She opens one eye to see the guard falling towards her, his face twisted in a mixture of pain and astonishment. With a quick yank she frees herself and pushes the body away to find Bandit leaning against the doorframe, a bloody knife in his hand and a smirk on his face as he considers the blade. “Always gotta watch yer back, luv.”

Rolling of her eyes, “I knew he was there, had to make you feel useful –somehow- you know, you men folk tend to get touchy if you’re shown up by a woman.” “Riiiiiiigh’ luv, nex’ time I’ll le’ ye kill em all…” as he begins rifling through the pockets of the guards. Reiber kneels down to take the axe still gripped in the last guards’ hands. She runs a hand over it lovingly, a small smile half forming on her lips. Standing, she gazes down at the fallen men and shakes her head. “Shouldn’t have touched it…” she kicks the still twitching form before looking to Bandit, “found your gear I take it?” “Hm wha’?” he looks up from holding a gold ring he’s just finished taking off the dead captain’s finger, “oh, aye… prolly in tha’ ches’ o’er there luv.” He points to a chest in the corner of the room before tossing her the keys, “go a’ead an’ open it up while I finish up ‘ere.”

Reiber crosses the small room in three strides and unlocks the chest, throwing the lid back. “Hmm… yours… yours…” she frowns, holding up a set of darkened leathers, “-definitely- yours…” she sets the items aside in a growing pile before resuming her search. “Ah, here we go…” she reverently lifts out a breastplate and from there, a steady stream of other pieces of a matching set of armor. Last she lifts out a helmet, turning it in her hands. Her smile falters as she spots a tiny scratch on the nose guard and she curses. She shoots a glare at one of the bodies, “if you weren’t already dead I’d have killed you for this.”

As they both begin gearing up, strapping on their respective armor and such, Reiber chuckles to herself before glancing sideways at Bandit. “You know, you’re not half bad for an elf…” Bandit blows her a kiss, “I’ll grow on ye luv, jus’ gimme a nigh’ or two.” Reiber just rolls her eyes again, “except you talk too damn much…” Bandit finishes donning his gear and keeps a lookout while Reiber finishes up with her own. “So we abou’ ready tah leave ye’ luv? Or do we still ‘ave bus’ness ‘ere tha’ needs attendin’?” With one last flex of her now gauntleted hand, Reiber picks her axe back up, along with a shield, “just one last thing… wait, ‘we’?” “Aye lass, way I see it we make a decen’ enough team, also ye dinnae think I’d le’ ye git away wit’ou’ keepin’ yer promise di’ ye?” he laughs. She hangs her head a moment before answering, “I suppose I should have known better…” her voice hints at some other emotion though, not the disappointment she tried to convey. Sighing, she turns, hefting her axe and shield, “I’ll take point then, once we reach the top of the stairs I’m going to need you to be watching my back, I’ll cut us a path out of here, just be sure to keep up.” “If yer sure tha’s ‘ow ye wan’ tah do it luv, I’ll happ’ly watch yer back… side.” Bandit flashes her a grin before stepping to the side and motioning for her to take the lead.
Back to top Go down

Reiber and Bandit (all info is considered OOC and posted for your enjoyment)
Page 1 of 1