Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Healing Kits

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DaggerdaleRper

Healing Kits Empty
PostSubject: Healing Kits   Healing Kits I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:04 am

It appears the healing kits are not working, they are working like cure minor wounds. thought i would let you know Smile

Date: 1/08/08 Time: 13:03
Back to top Go down
Ayana

Ayana

Healing Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Kits   Healing Kits I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:53 am

The 10 packs are bugged
For now you have to buy the separate ones, they are working alright

x}
Back to top Go down
Kostchtchie

Kostchtchie

Healing Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Kits   Healing Kits I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:10 am

These are now fixed in the new update. If you bought the older version in a stack of 10, however, they still will not function. You can sell them to get a few coins back, but it would be better just to toss them in the garbage so someone else won't purchase defective kits again.
Back to top Go down
Ayana

Ayana

Healing Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Kits   Healing Kits I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:43 pm

Now I believe the prices maybe bugged,
in some places in daggerfalls its 4 gp each, in others its 5 gp
and in wayrest with my elven token, usually it was 4gp, now its 5gp

btw the stable master in wayrest doesnt recognize when you have an elf token, i know that doesnt need to be fixed so soon bc no one will buy horses so soon, but just reporting
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Healing Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Kits   Healing Kits I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:55 pm

There were some changes made in the way different merchants buy and sell to different people. Those aren't bugs. Some merchants just have a predisposition towards liking other people. Will look at the elven token tho.
Back to top Go down
Ayana

Ayana

Healing Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Kits   Healing Kits I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:50 am

well it has been a while since i mentioned the following and it hasn't changed.

Even with the elven token i am buying kits for 5 each or 50 10, when it used to be 4 or 40 with the token bc of the discount. For 5 gp i can get healing kits other places, so its not really a discount anymore. i don't know if it is supposed to be this way or not.
Back to top Go down
Kostchtchie

Kostchtchie

Healing Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Kits   Healing Kits I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:44 pm

Merchant prices are setup with percentages that affect ALL items in the store. So if the markup is 120%, then everything is 20% higher than its original sales price. But while that nice armor that used to cost 1000gp went up by 200gp, the more inexpensive items that used to cost 10gp only went up by 2gp, 5gp goes up by 1gp, and 1gp items go up by .2gp, which gets rounded down to 0gp. So your token is still being recognized, you just won't likely notice the discount on the smaller items.

Now for another perspective: Healing kits are cheap. They're cheaper here than in any other mod I've ever seen. They're even cheaper than the most basic healing potion, and often more effective. You should be happy that they are so cheap. Because the other option would be to increase the price of bandages a lot more so you can see the discounts better.
Back to top Go down
Ayana

Ayana

Healing Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Kits   Healing Kits I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:20 pm

i wasnt happy or angry, i was reporting to see if thats the way you wanted it =)
Back to top Go down
Kostchtchie

Kostchtchie

Healing Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Kits   Healing Kits I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:46 pm

And I was explaining it so everyone that reads will understand, regardless if they're happy or angry.
Back to top Go down
ella hamercaster

Healing Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Kits   Healing Kits I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:39 pm

I am now having healing kit issues. One of my chars bought twenty healing kits, one at a time--individual purchases and then stacked in her inventory. Now they are not working. It is not that they are not healing enough, it's that I get a message that says, "You cannot use that item." When I try to equip to a quickslot that message comes up, as it does when I try to just use them. I tried to split the stack and see if they would work if placed individually in the inventory. Still no dice. And they were purchased ~well~ after the fix went into effect. I think I had her buy them Saturday Aug 23.

Thanks!

*Updated after reading whodatis' message below*

"DOH!" is all I can say. "DOH!"

Last edited by ella hamercaster on Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Healing Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Kits   Healing Kits I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:24 pm

Someone didn't look at the update sign in the launch. Wink The module was moved to its new home on it's own machine. The issue we were having that prevented it from happening before is that the heal kits would not work. No matter what we did, we couldn't get the kits to work. So we made new ones. Better ones. Ones that weigh less and take up less space. As the sign says, sell the old ones as shops will pay you for them. And then get the new ones. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Healing Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Kits   Healing Kits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Kits
Page 1 of 1