Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Belke Rhylinn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
devilzukin_59

Belke Rhylinn Empty
PostSubject: Belke Rhylinn   Belke Rhylinn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:36 pm

- Belke Rhylinn -

Human male 3rd-level paladin of Helm
Alignment: Lawful good
Languages: Common, Chondathan
Place of Origin: Tilverton, Cormyr

Combat/Tactics: Melee warrior

Appearance: Early 20s, muscular, sturdily built, fairly handsome

Personality: Disciplined, stern

History: Belke Rhylinn is the son of an officer working for the Purple Dragon army. He was the fourth sibling of five brothers. Belke's mother had died soon after the birth of last child. The family then went into disarray.

As a young boy, Belke decided to join an order of paladins called the Vigilant Eyes of the God. His father disapproved great fully of this action and gave him no support. He began his training in a strict military regime learning to be a guardsman. At the fortified abbey he watched the house with unceasing vigilance.

Belke's superiors has now tasked him with a mission to help protect and guard a trade caravan travelling towards Daggerdale.

Motivation/Goals:
- find glory and honor in the name of Helm

Allies/Companions:
The church of Helm

Foes/Enemies:

- Code of Honor -
Code:
Tenets:

Notes: Fleshing out PC IG.

Last edited by devilzukin_59 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
liquid shadow
Admin
Admin
liquid shadow

Location : from? why I was squeezed from my mothers loins, bloody and squalling, where are you from? =D

Belke Rhylinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belke Rhylinn   Belke Rhylinn I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:20 pm

(Removed post due to it being unneeded here. This section is only for the poster to share info about their character/s, not necessarily for discussion, thanks.)
Back to top Go down

Belke Rhylinn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: In Character Forum :: Character Histories/Bio's-
Jump to: