Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Public Exectution of Roland

Go down 
+2
Raland
whodatis?
6 posters
AuthorMessage
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

The Public Exectution of Roland Empty
PostSubject: The Public Exectution of Roland   The Public Exectution of Roland I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:26 pm

I had hoped to do this this weekend, but have been unable to find Roland. So we will shoot for next Saturday. Any and all that wish to participate, please sign up here and post the best time for you. And the character, if you have more than one, that will be coming. Level doesn't matter over much, depending on what the masses decide. Wink
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: The Public Exectution of Roland   The Public Exectution of Roland I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:26 am

Hell Ill go should be fun and Celdur is level 10 he knows Roland personally though they had good and bad moments he has a level of respect for that stern disciplined dwarf. Do not like his chances of interference though unless he thinks it will be funner if he helps the dwarf o.0 And yeah not sure what times are good, the time im normally on i guess? I'd give you a time but time zones and all...
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

PostSubject: Re: The Public Exectution of Roland   The Public Exectution of Roland I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:59 am

Aye Im easy, just let me know and Ill see if Im on.
Back to top Go down
Preddy

Preddy

PostSubject: Re: The Public Exectution of Roland   The Public Exectution of Roland I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:28 am

Gorfind will be there too. He has adventured with Roland a few times, and considers him a freind. Gorfind is a 6th level wizard and thinks that with all the tricks up his sleeve he may be able to save his freind, if he can he will. Though done purely because Roland is his freind, Gorfind also hopes that his rescue will repent his crime (even though it was accidental) and perhaps redeem him in the eyes of Daggerfalls (i.e. lift exile).
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: The Public Exectution of Roland   The Public Exectution of Roland I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:54 am

I will try to be around too. Might be with the old Horseman or with some other bloke. Or maybe hidden in the realm of the dungeon masters...
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: The Public Exectution of Roland   The Public Exectution of Roland I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:24 am

Ok, I'm going to be trying to do this around 1pm PST in the US. I BELIEVE that translates to about 8pm GMT. I'll be logging in around noon and setting up. This will go on even if Roland doesn't show up, as there has been some great prep and rp done by those that wish to do something.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Wizard

Blue-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The Public Exectution of Roland   The Public Exectution of Roland I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:45 pm

'Lia'lith Nare'ya was planning on coming, but it looks like Blue-Wizard won't be able to make it. Rest assured, her fingers will be crossed. I look forward to hearing the rumors. Smile
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: The Public Exectution of Roland   The Public Exectution of Roland I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:18 pm

My thanks to Keli, Paradoc, Aldrash, Merom, Gorfind, and Tashil. I hope you guys all had a good time, despite the chaos that ensued.

*rumors of what happened have already filtered back to the Falls and Wayrest* Roland was saved by a gnome and an elf. Roland's current whereabouts remains unknown for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Preddy

Preddy

PostSubject: Re: The Public Exectution of Roland   The Public Exectution of Roland I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:11 pm

That was fun, we shud have quests more often
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

PostSubject: Re: The Public Exectution of Roland   The Public Exectution of Roland I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:45 am

*ahem*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Public Exectution of Roland   The Public Exectution of Roland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Public Exectution of Roland
Page 1 of 1