Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

deity tool

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deirdre

Deirdre

deity tool Empty
PostSubject: deity tool   deity tool I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:08 pm

While trying to settle on a character to play, I noticed that the deity tool said invalid for a chaotic good ranger and Mielikki, for a nuetral good fighter and Tymora, and a chaotic good rogue and Erevan Ilesere. I made sure that I spelled the deity named correctly per the information board.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Kostchtchie

Kostchtchie

deity tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: deity tool   deity tool I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:57 pm

The deity tool was designed as a player's aid so they can verify if the alignment and deity combinations will be acceptable for any divine classes they choose to play, or will select later as a multi-classed character per the server rules. That said, I'm not even entirely sure that the tool is functioning properly at this time, but maybe someone else can verify a valid response from it. Either way, it does not affect playability in the mod, and if found to be inoperative, then it just might be removed altogether.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

deity tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: deity tool   deity tool I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:21 pm

Don't worry about the deity tool. If you log in as a ranger and have the deity correct, you'll be able to enter the portal. If not, you may need to check the spelling. For non divine classes, don't worry about it at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

deity tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: deity tool   deity tool I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deity tool
Page 1 of 1