Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A couple things to tweak your funny bones

Go down 
+4
liquid shadow
A GRUMPY OGRE
Drunken scotsman
whodatis?
8 posters
AuthorMessage
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

A couple things to tweak your funny bones Empty
PostSubject: A couple things to tweak your funny bones   A couple things to tweak your funny bones I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Drunken scotsman

Drunken scotsman

PostSubject: Re: A couple things to tweak your funny bones   A couple things to tweak your funny bones I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:01 pm

I'm a monster RAWR!
Back to top Go down
A GRUMPY OGRE

PostSubject: Cartoons   A couple things to tweak your funny bones I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:36 pm

Bloody hillarious lol!
Back to top Go down
liquid shadow
Admin
Admin
liquid shadow

Location : from? why I was squeezed from my mothers loins, bloody and squalling, where are you from? =D

PostSubject: Re: A couple things to tweak your funny bones   A couple things to tweak your funny bones I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:35 pm

Another gooder that we thought all you PnPer's would get a kick out of Razz

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: A couple things to tweak your funny bones   A couple things to tweak your funny bones I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:52 am

I just can't imagine a gnome as a monster... A tiefling as a race most definitely but a gnome....
Back to top Go down
Preddy

Preddy

PostSubject: Re: A couple things to tweak your funny bones   A couple things to tweak your funny bones I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:28 am

AHHHHHHH, ITS THE GNOME OF DEATH!, remember all those powerful gnomes? yeah I dont either
Back to top Go down
Ganon

PostSubject: Re: A couple things to tweak your funny bones   A couple things to tweak your funny bones I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:13 pm

no one reads The Order Of The Stick ?

Or The Noob

Maybe Goblins

Other non fatasy related comics I enjoy are:

xckd and Cyanide and Happiness

Hope you anjoy them aswell.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: A couple things to tweak your funny bones   A couple things to tweak your funny bones I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:38 am

The Order of the Stick ROXXORZ
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: A couple things to tweak your funny bones   A couple things to tweak your funny bones I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:44 am

I read Order of the Stick! been readin it for awhile! never got into Cyanide and Happiness... rest I haven't heard of
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: A couple things to tweak your funny bones   A couple things to tweak your funny bones I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:00 pm

Goblins is hilarious too!
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: A couple things to tweak your funny bones   A couple things to tweak your funny bones I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:03 am

For those that can look past the dutch comics - cartoons.fifo.sh MIght help you keep up to day. You can click on the little black cross on the top right of the Dutch cartoons to disable them (as long as you keep your cookies alive)

Enjoy!

[url=cartoons.fifo.sh]Zeh link[/url] = why isn't that working... >.< just type it in your browser then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple things to tweak your funny bones   A couple things to tweak your funny bones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple things to tweak your funny bones
Page 1 of 1