Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling All Dwarves!

Go down 
+2
Shaikahn
Tearing the Weave
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

Calling All Dwarves! Empty
PostSubject: Calling All Dwarves!   Calling All Dwarves! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:05 pm

Boulder stomps noisily around town and manages to arrange a meeting with all of the resident dwarves of Dagger Falls.In this meeting he outlines the journey He,Pearl,Threndor,Thorgrimm, and Draukur undertook to the lair of the fire giants and the ensuing battle with two fire giant kings and their minions.He then goes on to relate how after a brutal rescue they all held hands and prayed resulting in them being divinely rescued by the dwarven gods and the pact made by the five adventurers to build a temple in dedication and thanks for the mercy shown them.He then asks that all interested dwarves please be willing to donate funds and time to the building of the temple.

((OOC)) Everyone who plays a dwarf is asked to sign this post with a post of their own saying yes or no that they are willing to help with the funding and the building of the temple.This post IS NOT just meant for the five who made the journey and the pact but is open to ALL dwarves who wish to help.I think the only two other prominent dwarves who were not present at the time of the adventure were Keli and Murkur.Although we would like to have their support as well any and all support from anyone who plays a dwarf pc is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Shaikahn

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Dwarves!   Calling All Dwarves! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:32 pm

After witnessing and being a vessel of the miracle, Threndor suddenly felt extremely drained. It is not everyday that such godly powers courses through the body of a devotee, some never even experiance such a miracle.

Spending several days offering his body and soul to the will of Clangeddin, he slowly began to regain his strength, and therefore began working towards the plans of the temple for the Moradinsamman. Having met with the prominent Devotee's as to the erection of the temple there was no hesitation in his offering of funds and time.
Back to top Go down
Telkar

Telkar

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Dwarves!   Calling All Dwarves! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:40 pm

*Murkur eyes the assembled kinsmen while leisurely chewing on a part of his beard, listens to the words of Boulder and grunting in understanding. After the speech, he strokes out his drool soaked beard and speaks to them gruffly*

Reckon ye're thinking of building tha temple under tha roots of Desertmouth eh? Ye know thar's tha lost kingdom of Tethyamar down thar sumwhere. I've nay found an entrance though...

*grunts in thought for a moment*

Aye, so if ye're thinking of making a temple, maybe it'd be solid ta add it ta such a firm ground. Though regardless, wherever under a mountain ye're building it, count me in fer it.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/matthiasinn
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Dwarves!   Calling All Dwarves! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:44 pm

((the temple is going in DF or in the farmlands))
Back to top Go down
GreenMox

GreenMox

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Dwarves!   Calling All Dwarves! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:35 pm

Ye can count on me ta 'elp fundin' an' supportin' such a wonderous place. Tha Morndinsamman be proud o' it, fer sure. * Keli nods firmly* Axe high.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Dwarves!   Calling All Dwarves! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:49 pm

*stands firmly his hands on his hips* Ye know'd I be in fer it. *pulls at his beard and chews on his fat lower lip* I be pledge'n a hunert thousand coin fer start'n it. An' more'n tha' if ye's need'n.
Back to top Go down
Telkar

Telkar

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Dwarves!   Calling All Dwarves! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:01 pm

It is rumored that Murkur Deepbeard has withdrawn his support of the temple due to some debate with Boulder.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/matthiasinn
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Dwarves!   Calling All Dwarves! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:34 pm

During a few conversations Boulder confirms the rumor is true and that Murkur has declared he will not support the temple due to an issue he had with Boulders missive from his deity.The only opinon or response Boulder renders when asked how he feels about the situation is "I canna be tellin' da lad wha' ta do er how ta feel.If'n 'e wansta argue wit da Silverbeard bout how he chooses ta do thins den so be it.I keeps da lad in me prayers dough an' hopefully 'e will come aroun' bout da whole damn thin." He refuses to flame the fires of the situation by commenting derogatorily against his kinsmen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Dwarves!   Calling All Dwarves! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling All Dwarves!
Page 1 of 1