Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Tweaks and Modifications..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattews

Server Tweaks and Modifications.. Empty
PostSubject: Server Tweaks and Modifications..   Server Tweaks and Modifications.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:55 pm

I kinda checked the forums but didn't find what I was looking for (I didn't search very well though)...
Where can I see what modifications and tweaks were made to the server? I mean for example:
Familiars cant be in towns...
Summon Animal lasts ?... instead of the regular time...
That kind of stuff!
Ive made a few choices on my char that I wouldn't have if I knew some of these things.. Smile
So if there was a place we newer players could see that, it would be great!

Thanks guys...
Back to top Go down
Makuren

Server Tweaks and Modifications.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Tweaks and Modifications..   Server Tweaks and Modifications.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:10 pm

Server updates have always been logged on the DaggerDale boards in the server. Dolynick's updates 4 years back are still saved and can be seen on the server under the (old) Server updates board. In that board you'll have to fish through it to find the durations for animals, etc.. they're probably the same duration. As for rules pertaining to familiars being in towns and animals summons, that entirely depends on the new DM staff and what the laws of Dagger Falls, Wayrest, and Teshwave are. Daggerdale is under a whole new authority now heh!
Back to top Go down

Server Tweaks and Modifications..
Page 1 of 1