Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changing Player Logins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bear_Den
DM
DM

Changing Player Logins Empty
PostSubject: Changing Player Logins   Changing Player Logins I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:42 pm

Just wanted to make everyone aware.

I recently created a new player login and played for a short time, then reverted back to my Bear-den account.

The other day I attempted to login as Bear_den, but received an error that my user name or password was wrong. Now, for the time being am unable to use my Bear_den account.

Why am i telling you?
Just a warning that if you do play under several accounts you may come to experience this same issue.

I have tried to use the Bioware account/password recovery, but it did not work. I'm currently awaiting a reply from bioware to see if there's another way to recover that account.
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

PostSubject: Re: Changing Player Logins   Changing Player Logins I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:51 pm

Your PC's can be moved into your new username account, its just a case of the admins opening your folder and shooting the files across.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: Changing Player Logins   Changing Player Logins I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:57 pm

That's good. Was hoping it would not be too complicated to move the character files.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing Player Logins   Changing Player Logins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing Player Logins
Page 1 of 1