Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neluril - Elven P.O.W.

Go down 
+8
FederOnline
Cerridwyn
CredibleThreat
Shaikahn
Tripp
Q-2
whodatis?
Blue-Wizard
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue-Wizard

Blue-Wizard

Neluril - Elven P.O.W. Empty
PostSubject: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:09 pm

I was hoping to get some availability times posted so we can schedule something regarding Neluril Kelin's capture by the drow.

I myself will likely be available most evenings (my timezone is Eastern ST, (-5 GMT))

Maybe a weekend would work best?
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:31 pm

*cracks knuckles* Ah, yes. I've been wondering if the poor sot had been forgotten. I'm available Thurs-Sat at almost any time and sometimes on Sun during the day. Mon-Wed is hard for me given when I work. If another DM wishes to step in and do this, that's fine with me. I can fill them in real quick as to what's going on. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:17 pm

*raises hand* Drow and Lia have unfinished business - I will contact you in game BW about things Smile
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:20 pm

I turn it over to Q then. Good luck and enjoy
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Okay. I know Averen offers his support for rescuing Nel but working three jobs hinders my time on here unless I know a week ahead so I can fit time into doing it. Weekends are good for me FYI.
Back to top Go down
Shaikahn

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:13 pm

I can be available to play the role of prisoner Thursday night after 5:30 pm eastern, or Friday night after 7:00 pm eastern
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:05 pm

Friday night sounds good to me. Need to see whats the workload is tomorrow and will give an answer on that by tuesday morning.
Back to top Go down
CredibleThreat

CredibleThreat

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:44 pm

You can count Corky in, as well, I think, as he has some history w/ the storyline.
Back to top Go down
Cerridwyn

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:46 pm

You can count Cerridwyn in. He went on the last attempt, so why not this one?
Back to top Go down
FederOnline

FederOnline

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:48 pm

Peri might make it. Kimli really doesn't care about saving an elf...

from another elf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FederOnline.net
Blue-Wizard

Blue-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:22 am

Friday after 7:00 eastern, then?

Err, hmm. *does some remedial math*

That might not be a great time for Q, if I remember his timezone correctly.

Hmmmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:14 am

Friday at 7 sounds good. FYI, thats -5 GMT for those across the pond. But it's up to Q.
Back to top Go down
Ayana

Ayana

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:22 am

Ayana will go this time I bellieve
Back to top Go down
Shaikahn

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:57 am

IF needed you can all get things underway before i get home from work, as Nel wont be able to do much more than hang from his shackles hehe, i can always jump in as P.O.W as soon as i get home.
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:19 pm

That's 1 in the night for me, 1:00 AM and all that... erm, might be a bit late to start off... especially since I have a birthday the next day.

Sunday would be allot better for me, or earlier starting time... need to plan this properly since I have allot to do this weekend and next week. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Can we try at least sometime saturday or sunday in the afternoon? Say maybe like like afternoon Saturday or heck, tomorrow night would be great like planned.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:23 pm

After much thought, I'm saying this about this particular quest: If you fall, you will need to be raised or your body properly RP'd as being taken back to town. There will be no respawn otherwise. We're talking about drow, the most feared race on Toril. Neluril was taken by a single warrior that managed to keep Corky and Lia from aiding him.

Also again, these are drow. Do not expect to find some simple, easy opponents that match your level. I just wished to give ample warning to those going along. Also, keep in mind that there is still a ban on non elves in the forests, so if elves see you, they may ask you to leave or worse.
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:37 am

Way things are looking now, Sunday afternoon-early evening my time would be best for me, however that also needs to be good for you lot.

whodatis has the right of it though, I had wished to add more, so the rewards can be higher as well, but adding a Mortal Risk Token to this whole ordeal might be too much. I have been giving it some thought and will see how it goes down.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:44 am

*nod* I just wanted all to understand the gravity of wandering in and attacking the drow on their home turf.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:40 am

I'm liken this more and more. Bring alot of rope, dirty old sock and maybe finger cuffs for the elf mages? Averen is gonna have a field day.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:09 pm

*has a flashback from a Kevin Smith movie* Fingercuffs....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok, now back on topic
Back to top Go down
A Person238

Location : Operations center of a Random Lol Generator somewhere in texas

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:27 pm

somehow i am not sure that drow are -THE- most feared race on toril...what with dragons and earth-bound demons/devils and archmage liches and such...although he is right about them being fairly high up there Smile
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:21 pm

well, i'm fairly certain i know what i'm talking about. as dragons fear drow. and demons/devils serve drow.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Wizard

Blue-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:04 pm

So thats Sunday morning for the Eastern TZses. I could make that work, how about you folks?
Back to top Go down
CredibleThreat

CredibleThreat

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:04 am

Hmm, Sunday morning can work for me, but only after say, 7:30 am, as I get off work at 7. As to the seriousness, I fully comprehend and accept, with that being said, expect Corky to behave with that seriousness in mind, if it looks like reason is being abandoned and its shaping up like a suicide mission, he'll bail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neluril - Elven P.O.W.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next