Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neluril - Elven P.O.W.

Go down 
+8
FederOnline
Cerridwyn
CredibleThreat
Shaikahn
Tripp
Q-2
whodatis?
Blue-Wizard
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tripp

Tripp

Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:11 am

Likewise with Averen. Same mind frame as Corky on this one.
Back to top Go down
A Person238

Location : Operations center of a Random Lol Generator somewhere in texas

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:31 pm

point taken wodatis
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:17 pm

I agree with whodatis on this, somewhat. Most feared race in Toril? Thats questionable. -One- of the most/highly feared races in Toril? Yeah, nail on the head there. I think that Averen would be pissing his pants and screaming like a ten year old girl at a Fallout Boy concert if he saw something from R.A. Salvatore's Starless Night book, multiple houses of drow marching to your death. Just my two cents, if all the drow united, we're screwed. But if they keep sqwabling like goblins do, they're still a threat, but not to Toril. Just my two cents as I am thinking of ways to stack up on Ultravision potions. Not trying to have a discussion here.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:46 pm

Really wasn't putting it up there for debate. I was stating a fact. It has nothing to do with if they unite. The drow are feared by every other creature/race on Toril and beyond.. Period. Please do not respond to this post but let the thread return back to where it's supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Shaikahn

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:41 pm

I might be able to work out somehting with sunday morning.
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:35 am

Shaikahn wrote:
I might be able to work out somehting with sunday morning.

Would be awesome if you could Smile
Back to top Go down
Shaikahn

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:05 pm

Ok, i can be available, around what time (eastern) ? just so i know when to drag my ass out of bed =)
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:47 pm

.... Morning? Okay... Going to store to load up on the coffee and moving the coffee maker to my desk...
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:58 pm

RED BULL! *quakes and shivers violently*
Back to top Go down
Blue-Wizard

Blue-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:06 pm

How does 9:00 EST sound?
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:45 pm

AM or PM?
Back to top Go down
Blue-Wizard

Blue-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:19 pm

We were talking about the morning, remember? Smile
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:11 pm

Okay. Averen is offically captured by the drow. Don't know the whole details but meh. Don't expect him anywhere around town anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Wizard

Blue-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:13 pm

What day/time would be good to continue this?
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Pretty flexible about this but rather do it soon. In the mean time, killing time on Lost Dale so up to yall. Just let me know when you wish to log on.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Wizard

Blue-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:08 am

How does this weekend seem for you all?
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:38 pm

Will try to make it work for me!
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:46 pm

I pretty much now have the graveyard shift so nothing between 10pm to like 3 or 4pm
Back to top Go down
Shaikahn

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:00 am

If its in the morning than sunday is pretty much the only day i can, if evening is fine, saturday after work is good for me as well....about 6:00 pm est.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Wizard

Blue-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:04 pm

Sometime Sunday, then? ...without Corky I don't know if we can do it. Although I'm not excited about putting it off even more.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:48 pm

Rod has apparently abandoned Ave, so there's only one elf to save.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:17 pm

I still have several characters that would gladly assist in a rescue for various reasons. I will be on later this evening (likely not a good time for others) . I am also on for a few hours in the mornings during the week. But the best time for me would be Friday evenings/nights after about 8-9PM Eastern. As long as I know ahead of time I should be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Wizard

Blue-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:21 pm

I guess we can take a look at next weekend. If it looks like we can make it work then, I'd like to nail down a specific time.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:16 pm

I haven't abandon Averen even with the tone I used in a post I made. I am pretty much fed up with the three week wait when this is only character I can really get in character with compare to Arclore and rather just stay with one character rather then a half dozen like back on PnP. Averen is still around, he just can't talk, relieve himself right or can't think right at this point of being locked up for a year by drow living off of just hope.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Uh...Ave was healed a while back. Had the priestess stick his tongue in and murmur a prayer of healing. She liked hearing him scream Twisted Evil Unless Q has a problem with it, you can assume the rest of him healed at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neluril - Elven P.O.W.   Neluril - Elven P.O.W. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neluril - Elven P.O.W.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next