Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dwarven Vow

Go down 
+6
E
whodatis?
zei-keil
Burori
Tripp
Tearing the Weave
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

The Dwarven Vow Empty
PostSubject: The Dwarven Vow   The Dwarven Vow I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:09 pm

Before my computer broke and I dissapeared the dwarves had made a committment to Lord Morn to expunge the Eyrie of it's deepest evil.In return he would allow the dwarves to build the temple in the Southern Farmlands.Now that being said Chimp_Screams and myself are seeing out of all the dwarven pc's ......who is still interested in finishing the quest and to see if next Friday night is a good time for everyone a DM included.Chimp asked me to post this since he will be away for the week celebrating his Silver Anniversary with his wife.Thanks for reading Smile
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

The Dwarven Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Vow   The Dwarven Vow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:36 am

Whewt! Gandor Nutbuster has returned! Count him in xD
Back to top Go down
Burori

Burori

The Dwarven Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Vow   The Dwarven Vow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:27 am

I would love to. But my level difference says otherwise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

The Dwarven Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Vow   The Dwarven Vow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Yeah, I would love to with Gandor also seeing he's of Tethyagar or whatever decent. But doubt I can get him past level 7 by the end of the week >_>
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

The Dwarven Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Vow   The Dwarven Vow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:40 pm

Would others be welcome? Like.. friends of Dwarves? Or is this a Dwarf only quest?
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

The Dwarven Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Vow   The Dwarven Vow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:39 pm

Was what the title of the post said..it was a Dwarven Vow..now to me I don't care who comes.I guess if you would like to aid the dwarves in their quest to open up a dwarven temple it'd be okay with me.It's entirely up to DM interpretation though.As for lvl wise...this quest is close to epic if not epic...so anyone under maybe lvl 16 would never make it past the first couple of room(s).
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

The Dwarven Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Vow   The Dwarven Vow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:15 pm

The quest should -try- to have those originally involved. Also, the level difference should be no more than 3 from Boulder or Thorgrim, unless it is one of the original dwarves involved. Hanger-ons would likely be welcome save that a couple of the dwarves involved were very much for keeping this a private matter. That said, I would be willing to oversee if it can be moved to either Saturday or Sunday of that week as I work 6 days a week. Let me know if that doable or if I'm needed.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

The Dwarven Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Vow   The Dwarven Vow I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:22 am

Well.... Bother... There goes that idea.... *puts averen and gandor on the back burner and tosses the idea to the can like a used tampon*
Back to top Go down
E

E

The Dwarven Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Vow   The Dwarven Vow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:43 am

Rawr.
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

The Dwarven Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Vow   The Dwarven Vow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:08 am

Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
hedersb

The Dwarven Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Vow   The Dwarven Vow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:23 am

Hi!

I would like to.

However, Saman is a 10 lvl Sorcerer (I think it is a low lvl to this adventure).

Including, I know this is not the right post for this, but I need a Token of Distinction (ToD).

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

The Dwarven Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Vow   The Dwarven Vow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:49 am

hedersb wrote:

Including, I know this is not the right post for this, but I need a Token of Distinction (ToD).

Thanks.

hedersb. Before talking about needing a ToD, you should read this topic.
https://daggerdale2.forumakers.com/server-rules-f2/token-of-distinction-tod-t30.htm
Back to top Go down
hedersb

The Dwarven Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Vow   The Dwarven Vow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Hi Snottling,

Yes, I read this topic before... but thanks.

I will display my roleplay ability and I will be patient.

Regards,

hedersb
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

The Dwarven Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Vow   The Dwarven Vow I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:34 pm

To my knowledge I believe 3 of the original dwarves are willing to conduct business this evening along with Keli to resolve an ending to this chapter of Daggerdale metamorphosis.So whoever's in or out please post and see if a dm is or isn't going to give you approval etc...If a staff member(s) can make it that would be great but if not we'll either return with the evidence or die trying in the endeavor.At least my pc will anyways lol...thanks
Back to top Go down
Skyemoon76

The Dwarven Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Vow   The Dwarven Vow I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Im in with Pearl ..just let me know the date and time ..Thanks..
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

The Dwarven Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Vow   The Dwarven Vow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:43 pm

Sorry, wasn't able to get back on yesterday.

How would Friday afternoon/evening work for everyone?
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

The Dwarven Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Vow   The Dwarven Vow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:18 pm

^^^ You're coming in playerside though right? Being as you were one of the OG dwarves on that mission.And for you all that don't know OG stands for "Original" lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dwarven Vow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dwarven Vow   The Dwarven Vow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dwarven Vow
Page 1 of 1