Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Sentence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

Death Sentence Empty
PostSubject: Death Sentence   Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:44 am

*town crier* The dwarf Boulder Warshield is to hang for murder come next dawn!
Back to top Go down
Skyemoon76

Death Sentence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sentence   Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:55 am

"I request an audience." With tears in her eyes, she tells the paige "I request to see the Lord before all is lost." With a sniffle she wipes her eyes and steps to move past the paige into the hall.
Back to top Go down
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

Death Sentence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sentence   Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:05 am

*Randal Morn looks up from his paperwork as Pearl steps forward. After a quick exchange of words, Pearl is taken to Boulder's cell* "Here we are miss Pearl" the guard says as they approach the cell. "ye can stay as long as ye like" the guard states.
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

Death Sentence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sentence   Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:13 am

Alone in the dank cell Boulder eats his piece of papery cardboard bread. Taking a sip of the cold water he looks up to the cobbled ceiling.Looking to the guard he demands..."Ye take me befer da Lord."
Back to top Go down
Killing Ice

Killing Ice

Death Sentence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sentence   Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:32 am

*cringes* Okay here's the thing. I was NOT part of the being left in the hill giants-or the person that was steeling from him, but I was protecting Bree (or trying to even though I knew Boulder can handle Karissa in 3 hits) But It was RP, and Karissa WAS protecting and that Karissa (IN )did not know what Boulder was talking about to Bree, when he said "you owe me one" but Bree is one of Karissa's friend's and Karissa is NOT going to let someone overule someone. She's nieve and nice all the time. When this was happening Karissa was the last to die, Bree ran off badly wounded-Karissa running Ebin and Celdur already leing on the ground, then the next thing I know im shooting my crossbow like crazy and shooting magic but it did not do anything and im still running until he catches up and spikes me with three hard hits with his axe and im down.

Then Cerri comes along and helps us all up-asks me all the questions I was the last to fall as I mentioned. I replyed saying there was a dwarf running about obvioulsy mad about something, and IN I had no idea and that I was just trying to protect Bree for RP reasons.
When Karissa stumbled up from the masacre the first thing Karissa did was thank Cerri and then explain to him about the dwarf . He went out for hours searching for the dwarf.

But don't mind me-im young you know more about this than I do. I was trying to summarize Karissa's part in this.

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Sentence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sentence   Death Sentence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Sentence
Page 1 of 1