Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Darkness Falls

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerridwyn

The Darkness Falls Empty
PostSubject: The Darkness Falls   The Darkness Falls I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:11 pm

It was a quiet morning as Roslyn and Ryan sat talking in Coldspring Manor, enjoying the quiet hours without the ruckus of the other awakened shields. Bree lay sleeping upstairs where Roslyn had left her. And so it carried on for some time....that is until the intruders decided to make their presence known. Out of nowhere appeared the likes of two drow assassins, firing arrows at the couple as they were caught off guard. Charging them, they managed to slay one, before the sleep poisons took effect. Roslyn's armored form struck the floor loudly, the noise awakening Bree. It was in a prompt manner that she hurried down the stairs to find the living drow slicing the right ear from both Roslyn and Ryan, slipping them into a pouch along with the Scarlet Shield. He managed to escape as she began working her spells, leaving behind his fallen comrade and the token of his house.

As a result the company is seeking out the location of said house, along with it's name....and are welcoming nearly any and all hands which would seek to aid them in their endeavor of vengeance against the dark skinned menace.

OOC: I need to know who wants a part of this, and if so, your best available times to play. I am extremely flexible, and in order to involve as many players as possible, we'd like to set it up. Thank you, and I look forward to playing with you all.

-Roslyn
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

The Darkness Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Falls   The Darkness Falls I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:30 pm

((Val's kind of an outcast right now, but he'll help in his own way if he can. You'll see how when I finish another post before I have to leave tonight.))
Back to top Go down
E

E

The Darkness Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Falls   The Darkness Falls I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:50 pm

DRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRR!

Pansy elves.

I can show up pretty much whenever I'm needed.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

The Darkness Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Falls   The Darkness Falls I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:14 pm

As with all drow quests, this will likely be extremely dangerous. Be forewarned.

Also, we'll need to know exactly what steps you are taking to track down the offending drow. It would be best if this were all done with a DM present or what you are doing stated on the forums so that we might tell you what is discovered or learned and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Cerridwyn

The Darkness Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Falls   The Darkness Falls I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:18 pm

SO far no steps have been taken, as none of us know where to even begin. Roslyn wouldn't very well ask the wayrest elves, after all.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

The Darkness Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Falls   The Darkness Falls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:42 am

Thorgrim stomps about in his ''venturing room" first laying one set of armor out, then replacing it with another, then doing the same with other gear as well. Finally after some time he gives a nod and tugs at his beard once. "Aye, I be ready fer get'n after 'em damn'd black heart'd elfers"

** I would likely be able to join in on Friday night.
Back to top Go down
Cerridwyn

The Darkness Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Falls   The Darkness Falls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:56 am

*Roslyn, Bree, and Jimmie wandered about the cormanthor forest for what seemed like hours, searching for the lair of the fork tongue, scale hides. Having started out from Wayrest and getting a bit lost in the process, they decided to head south into the forest, perhaps their prize lay there? It was then that they began to encounter drow patrols, the opposition increasing the deeper they went within....until they came upon a walled tower.

Short work is what was made of those unfortunate drow lingering about the tower, despite their heavier numbers. Upon invading the tower, they slaughtered every drow they came across, Roslyn's blood lust fueled by her anger at what the drow had done to her. On the way, she'd skewer a wicked looking assassin and bend to pluck the house token from his cloak, slipping it in a pouch to be compared later. The same was done with the 'Darkae Bitch' that she killed within the compounds final room....a temple. No survivors or witnessess were left, they made sure. And Roslyn bent with a cold smirk, slicing the right ear from the priestess and taking her house token as well.* See...I tol' ye 'em drow were jus' pansae Elves, Jimmae....Val was wrong.

Aye Roz, "Jimmie replied", YE were right.

(DM's get back with me on iif the house token matches, yes?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Darkness Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Falls   The Darkness Falls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkness Falls
Page 1 of 1