Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Retrieval of the Scarlet Shield

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

The Retrieval of the Scarlet Shield Empty
PostSubject: The Retrieval of the Scarlet Shield   The Retrieval of the Scarlet Shield I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:25 pm

I was asked to make a post concerning this to let the players involved know the status of said quest.

Right now I have my daughter from out of state who I only get to see 6 weeks out of the year.It is also summertime and I have 3 other children at home whom I try and spend time and do things with.That bein' said for those of you who don't know I am also to put it generically a "rapper." I had taken a few years off of my music makin' for various reasons but have since returned to it.I have a show comin' up this weekend, one next Friday in Big Rapids on the Ferris State University campus and other various venues including Kalamazoo Mi.,Louisville KY. and Indianapolis IN. that are in negotiations.On that tip I am also beginning work on a new mixtape due to be released in the Fall of this year.With all of this goin' on my time has been stretched and I will endeavor to continue this quest ASAP.So please understand and bear with me as it was not my intention to start it off and not give it a suitable conclusion.If you have any questions please feel free to PM me here or reply to this post.

Regards, Tearing the Weave AKA
Mists of the Crucible AKA
Josh C. AKA Don Killa

LOL I think that's all the known aliases I am wishing to share at this time.Thanks again! Peace!
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: The Retrieval of the Scarlet Shield   The Retrieval of the Scarlet Shield I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:28 pm

*someone from the back of the room mutters* 'e forgot "Punk Beeeotch"

*snicker* Enjoy your kids dude. See you in game.
Back to top Go down
liquid shadow
Admin
Admin
liquid shadow

Location : from? why I was squeezed from my mothers loins, bloody and squalling, where are you from? =D

PostSubject: Re: The Retrieval of the Scarlet Shield   The Retrieval of the Scarlet Shield I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:31 pm

(Moved post to relevant forum section...)

Oi oi! he also forgot tooooooool... native tool! *cackles gleefully and goes bounding off out the door to swim*
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: The Retrieval of the Scarlet Shield   The Retrieval of the Scarlet Shield I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:41 pm

*MUTTERS* I was originally going to post this here but one of you said RP section but I won't mention any Arc *cough* names. And chea! Punk beeeoootch an' Native Tool...yup yup indeed! Thas whas up! LOL...See ya'll IG.
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

PostSubject: Re: The Retrieval of the Scarlet Shield   The Retrieval of the Scarlet Shield I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Hopefully see you outta game soon too! hhaha. but i got two jobs now, so its kinda hard. Have fun with the kids, and good luck with the show! Wish i could be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Retrieval of the Scarlet Shield   The Retrieval of the Scarlet Shield I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Retrieval of the Scarlet Shield
Page 1 of 1