Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wand of Knock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

Wand of Knock Empty
PostSubject: Wand of Knock   Wand of Knock I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:35 pm

My wand of Knock isn't working anymore. There's just a little smoke poof coming off the chests, but they don't open.

-Snottling
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

Wand of Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand of Knock   Wand of Knock I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:43 pm

That sux considering how much you spent buying it from Bandit(him and his excessive prices)
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Wand of Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand of Knock   Wand of Knock I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:33 pm

The wand of knock is being looked at. Don't use it until you here from me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kostchtchie

Kostchtchie

Wand of Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand of Knock   Wand of Knock I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:09 am

The knock spell appears to have been modified so that it now only affects locks with a DC of 25 + the caster's level. The standard wand of Knock only has a caster level of 3, so anything above DC 29 will not be affected. There is at least one other item in the game that uses knock, but its caster level is 11. Obviously, this is a superior item than the standard wand.

Something else of related interest, the crafting system allows you to set the caster level for items that you can create. Thus, if someone creates a Wand of Knock, this can be much more potent than the standard model.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wand of Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand of Knock   Wand of Knock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wand of Knock
Page 1 of 1