Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Warning Regarding LETO Requests

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
liquid shadow
Admin
Admin
liquid shadow

Location : from? why I was squeezed from my mothers loins, bloody and squalling, where are you from? =D

A Warning Regarding LETO Requests Empty
PostSubject: A Warning Regarding LETO Requests   A Warning Regarding LETO Requests I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:07 am

Just so that all are aware, yes, we can make small changes to your character with the LETO program. Bare in mind though that before you opt to do so, that you may well lose items in your inventory and chances are the staff aren't going to replace them. Why is it that your stuff may vanish you ask? The muling script that's in place is, at times, not so agreeable when we LETO characters.

So there it is folks, your fair warning. So before you ask for a description change please take this into consideration. We'll do what we can to replace any item loss due to this sort of thing, but it won't always be fixable.

Oh, by the way... I'll likely be the one in charge of most of the LETO's so feel free to make a post in this section OR pm me to let me know you have sent a LETO request to the DM account. If you don't do this, well, it may take me awhile to see you want something changed because I don't check the DM account all that often Smile

And the very last thing for all of you lovely peoples to keep in mind... I'm still very new to the LETO program, so please be patient with me as I'm still kinda... well, clueless Smile Thank in advance, liquid shadow.
Back to top Go down
Preddy

Preddy

PostSubject: Re: A Warning Regarding LETO Requests   A Warning Regarding LETO Requests I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:31 pm

What does LETO change exactly?
Back to top Go down
liquid shadow
Admin
Admin
liquid shadow

Location : from? why I was squeezed from my mothers loins, bloody and squalling, where are you from? =D

PostSubject: Re: A Warning Regarding LETO Requests   A Warning Regarding LETO Requests I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:33 pm

Theoretically ANYTHING could be changed, however, as I stated earlier I'm still really new to the whole LETO thing so haven't figured out a whole lot yet. Another thing to keep in mind I don't want to be giving everyone's PC's makeovers every other day, nope, not for me... So for certain situations, yes, I'd be more then willing to accommodate people. A new player that didn't put in a description upon creation then decides the want one added later? I'll happily do so. Something significantly alters the way a PC looks in the course of roleplay? I'll add that to their description if they choose...

If, however, you decide to play a Sunite that's obsessed with altering her appearance every other day, new hair color and the like? Sorry... that's a little much for me. If you're unsure as to what is um... acceptable? for lack of a better word, just fire me off a quick PM Smile
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: A Warning Regarding LETO Requests   A Warning Regarding LETO Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:26 pm

Can I have a boat that flys?
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: A Warning Regarding LETO Requests   A Warning Regarding LETO Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:09 am

Sure, you call it an airship, or if you find spelljammer helm for it you can have a spelljammer ship and explore wildspace or go visit the illithid hyve Very Happy

.... start building, we'll gladly send you to the planets taken over by the Drow for instance.

*misses the days when Spelljamming was still a big part of Forgotten Realm lore*
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: A Warning Regarding LETO Requests   A Warning Regarding LETO Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:37 pm

Also I r want a castle and serfs! and a giant worg companion who i will feed and love and who will love me no matter what kind of person i am!
Back to top Go down
liquid shadow
Admin
Admin
liquid shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Warning Regarding LETO Requests   A Warning Regarding LETO Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:32 pm

Anyway, this thread has wandered horribly off topic so I am, as of now, locking it. Any new leto requests can be made into a new thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warning Regarding LETO Requests   A Warning Regarding LETO Requests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Warning Regarding LETO Requests
Page 1 of 1