Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Lady's Grace

Go down 
+9
Mattews
Makuren
Tearing the Weave
Bear_Den
Telkar
Tripp
GreenMox
whodatis?
Venerate One
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:04 am

Okay, Im planning on running a campaign over this festive period (given I have three whole weeks off work, woohoo!).

It will be a modular campaign with around 6-7 planned sessions, and however many sessions I need for character development/ follow-up scenes.

Why tell folk early? Well because this will be a campaign for a group of characters who are no more than level 4. What does this mean? Many of you will need new characters if you wish to participate. I would also like to 'vet' each character wishing to participate so if you plan on taking part I would much appreciate if you could send me a message on here with a character profile and we can take things from there.

In regards to restrictions, there are few. However if you wish to play an evil character you must be mature enough to actualy be able to play an evil character as opposed to a raging anti social psycho. This campaign will have adult moods and some adult themes, so it is also not for minors (sorry kids).

So what are you waiting for? Get brainstorming those characters folks cheers
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:25 pm

Previous posts deleted. If you want to make jokes and range off topic, we have an OOC forum for that. Please refrain from doing so further. Only post what was asked. Or else.
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:54 pm

I am looking to start this on Saturday or Sunday depending on which is best for people. I am still waiting on response from people though. So far I only have two confirmed players and a single confirmed character.

I need at least five (I say at LEAST, menaing 6 is the ideal number). If I cant get the required amount it wont be going ahead.

House rules will be posted on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:29 pm

HOUSE RULES

All usual Daggerdale rules apply for this campaign with a number of additions.

- Characters are for the purpose of this campaign for as long as it runs. While I encourage players to play their characters for the purposes of RP whilst not involved in a scene, I will monitor XP and level gain myself. That means no soloing and gaining massive amounts of levels by yourself.

- Most of the xp gained throughout this campaign will be RP orientated. If you are looking for hack and slash, this is the wrong story for you.

- The DMs word (The DM being mainly myself, or any other DM who is kind enough to lend me a hand) is final. I wont have anyone spoiling the fun for other people with ooc arguements.

- This is going to be a dark story, and some characters may not make it through to the end. I say MAY not, because there is indeed scope for every character to make it through this. Your characters fate is based entirely on your actions. If your character dies, then be mature enough to deal with it. It is by no means the end of the road for you as a player and I will allow new characters to come into the story in later stages.

- Please be mature. Some of the plotlines will deal in deep fear and anguish. Be mature enough to play your character with some sense. Fear is a very real and deep emotion that ALL beings experience in some way or another, your character is not a l33t bada55 johnny rambo Wink

Again, any questions please feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
GreenMox

GreenMox

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:09 pm

Let me get this straight - if a PC dies, it's goodbye forever as in perma-death, or is it the standard "carry the body back to the temple"? santa

Moxy
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:38 pm

If a character dies a result of a battle, then they are 'knocked out'. However if the character dies a result of the plot or plain stupidity then yes, its bye-bye king
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:14 pm

on the eve of (i think) of the quest series starting, can we have the make up of the roaster for this storyline? I'm kinda expecting a high number of mages and "rogue" based classes to this storyline seeing the server needs mages most.
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:24 pm

So far I have only three confirmed players

Telkar: Cibber Coldfoot (Rogue/Fighter)
Tripp: Averen Darkstar (Rogue)
Greenmox: Rae Roloson (Cleric/Fighter)

If anyone else in interested I need you to make yourselves known, as if I dont get a few more players soon I will be postponing the opening session until sometime mid-week.

Last edited by Venerate One on Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreenMox

GreenMox

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:42 pm

Come on people! This is a great opportunity for some great RP. Don't be shy Smile
Back to top Go down
Telkar

Telkar

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:57 pm

Second that. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/matthiasinn
Tripp

Tripp

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:48 pm

Give me a time to play if we have the go ahead tomorrow... I know we got two mages aboard possible...
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:11 am

Who are these two mages you keep talking about? I have said loads of times now they need to contact ME with character bio's that they can be written into the story.

Tell them to get off their arses and stop being lazy :p
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:51 am

******POSTPONED UNTIL MIDWEEK******

Sorry to all those involved Sad
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:38 am

I would love to get in on the action. I am working on a Paladin and should have a bio sent to you by tomorrow afternoon.

What times were you planning on running the events? That is my only concern. The best time for me to be involved is usually in the mornings 8-12 Eastern tz, but based off who I usually see on at those times, it may not work for everyone else. Any other times I could not, with good conscience commit to.
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Im planning to run the first session on wednesday, I would appreciate if people could post their timings here so we can try and nail down a time.
Back to top Go down
Telkar

Telkar

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:20 pm

Nowhere between 00:00 - 07:00 GMT can I participate.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/matthiasinn
GreenMox

GreenMox

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:46 pm

Wednesday I can play all day and all night Smile

Love, Moxy
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:30 pm

Okay... Have to remake Averen but I hope to get him to fourth by then... Have two types of build to my elf rogue, ones RP, other is more combat build...
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:34 am

I will make all characters lvl 4 for the start anyway, whether they be higher or lower.
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:06 pm

^^^^ Wellllll in that case! LOL You guys have fun! One pc at a time I have found is easier for me to keep track of with everything else pertaining to this game I have going on.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:11 pm

I would be available on Wednesday morning from the time I wake (about 8:00 Am eastern tz) until noon eastern tz. After that I will need to log and get ready for work.
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:52 am

Updated playerlist:

Telkar: Cibber Coldfoot (Rogue/Fighter)
Tripp: Averen Darkstar (Rogue/Bard)
Greenmox: Rae Roloson (Cleric/Fighter)
Makuren: Brencor (Barbarian)
Bear Den: Jericho Steele (Paladin)
Blue Wizard: Teldinain Dancien (Bard)

Yup, think we got us a mighty fine little troupe there folks.

Game on Wink
Back to top Go down
Makuren

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:53 am

Wednesday is good for me. Not much happening but finishing a xmas present which requires a lot of time and my PC which can be put on hold for the quest.
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:11 pm

The woods were green and vibrant, the sun bathing the clearing in soft golden rays. Erelyn paced slowly, relishing the feeling of the soft fresh grass through her bare toes. The animals walked along with her, giggling playfully. It was her favourite dream and one she dreamed often. She was a child again, back in the enchanted forests of her home. It was an escape from the hard farm life she now knew with her husband in the Dales.

The sounds and smells of the forest were so clear so....real. She danced through the shrubs and smelled the flowers. She fed playfully chased a fox and sang along with the birds. She played until her legs were tired and she had to lie down in the thick warm moss beneath her. She stared up at the beautiful blue sky.

Purple sky......

.......Red.... sky?

Nearby, a shadow stirred.

Isaac entered the living room and rubbed his sleep weary eyes. His wife had not come to bed lest night, but it was not usual for her to fall asleep by the fire, reading her favourite book. He smiled as he saw the top of his wifes head and paced over to her slowly. He reached out and stroked her head, 'One day Im going to put that chair in the bedroo- !!'. Isaac recoiled his hand and gave a cry of despair. Evelyn was slumped dead in her chair. Her eyes, those beautiful blue eyes he had fallen in love with, were sealed over. Her mouth was twisted into an inhuman silent scream.
Back to top Go down
Makuren

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:02 pm

(Nice little intro VO. This is starting to remind of of the ring. DONT WATCH THE MOVIE! -disfigured scary face-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Lady's Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lady's Grace
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: In Character Forum :: Scheduled Quests-
Jump to: