Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost but found my way back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dandrie

Lost but found my way back Empty
PostSubject: Lost but found my way back   Lost but found my way back I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:17 pm

I've played Daggerdale a lot in the past, though the last time was just as the server was closing. (last febuary I think) I was absolutely stoked to see this up online. I made character a few days ago (will post some information on the IC boards perhaps. Anyways just wanted to say hi. Unfortunately I can't remember my old characters name, though I did run a guild at one point called the Emerald Swords if anyone can remember.

If there are any old players from that era say hi. I look forward to roleplaying with you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Lost but found my way back   Lost but found my way back I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:06 am

Hmmm I personally have no recollection of that guild but alas I just wanted to stop in and say hello,happy holidays and welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Lost but found my way back   Lost but found my way back I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:15 pm

I remember you to well. My Weapon Master followed him around some. Plus my first character on DD, when I was giving NWN on the online a go for two weeks, Gandor Nutbuster ran into your character. It's good having you back, I must say.
Back to top Go down
FederOnline

FederOnline

PostSubject: Re: Lost but found my way back   Lost but found my way back I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:42 pm

Er...before it closed down was almost two years ago....two years THIS Feb.

So, welcome back.
Kurt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FederOnline.net
Dandrie

PostSubject: Re: Lost but found my way back   Lost but found my way back I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:24 am

Two Years this febuary? I thought it was only a year. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost but found my way back   Lost but found my way back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost but found my way back
Page 1 of 1