Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FINALLY back...

Go down 
+4
CalisCain
Raland
Tearing the Weave
A Person238
8 posters
AuthorMessage
A Person238

Location : Operations center of a Random Lol Generator somewhere in texas

FINALLY back... Empty
PostSubject: FINALLY back...   FINALLY back... I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:22 am

Alright, sorry all that have noticed but i had a MAJOR absence...i think for a few months, not sure seeing as that stupid cave didnt have a calender Mad some very very bad things happened and there is a potential for me to get kicked out of my house and i almost went to juve. a bit of advice, never get tased and never assume that guy over there is a friend. anyways if there is were any dramatic changes since i was last here could you post it here so im not completely and utterly ignorant? oh and on another note i dont remember what the problem was whodatis (or whoever else i had a problem with at the time) but im sorry and at this point i just wana roleplay and hit things with my shiney stick Smile
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

FINALLY back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY back...   FINALLY back... I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Welcome back dude.No worries I also had my fair share of troubles but all is as it should be.My daughter who plays Karissa Swade will be happy at your return...so welcome back once again and game on.
Back to top Go down
A Person238

FINALLY back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY back...   FINALLY back... I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:54 pm

oh crap i just realised its gona be...difficult to IC this...
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

FINALLY back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY back...   FINALLY back... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:39 am

Welcome Back
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

FINALLY back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY back...   FINALLY back... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:08 pm

To he or she who plays rp games continually so that thou hast no life therefore has no time for legalities.
Back to top Go down
A Person238

FINALLY back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY back...   FINALLY back... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:03 pm

...what...?
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

FINALLY back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY back...   FINALLY back... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:22 pm

Means if mu***kas stay home and play NWN they ain't out gettin' caught up in no bullshit lol...
Back to top Go down
A Person238

FINALLY back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY back...   FINALLY back... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:00 pm

well sometimes the bullshit is just worth it...besides, a bit o' bull here and there helps to avoid it in the future when you are too poor to afford the computer Razz
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

FINALLY back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY back...   FINALLY back... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:48 am

^^^^ LMAO...The ignorance of youth...my friend, speakin' from a long career of being in trouble the bullshit is NEVER worth it.
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

FINALLY back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY back...   FINALLY back... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:55 am

If it was bullshit, it generally would not be worth it, a matter of outlook is the key, if you imagine something better then bullshit, you might see it in your history, as noteworthy, and thus a distinguishing event that was SO worth it. *holds up flame shield*
Back to top Go down
CalisCain

FINALLY back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY back...   FINALLY back... I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:23 am

....Im not sure i agree with you Weave...SOmetimes bullshit is worth it when your growing up, I've been in quite a bit of trouble and without that i would be a totally different person than i am. The "Bullshit" that we go through inlife as a kid and even an adult is always teaching us something.....although one peice of bullshit you stay awayfrom thats never worth it person238 would be DRUGS...*looks both ways and whispers* trust me mate its not cool..........
Back to top Go down
A Person238

FINALLY back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY back...   FINALLY back... I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:15 pm

well that depends what, exactly, you were doing oh experienced one
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

FINALLY back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY back...   FINALLY back... I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:07 pm

Let's see..rebelling, not listening when people give you good advice,drinking, doing drugs, getting into trouble with the law, ...that sort of thing.And yes I am very life experienced. But it is what it is.My opinion still stands ..bullshit is never worth it.Do we learn from it ..hopefully but who honestly in their right mind whats to learn things the hard way. *shrugs* Oh well I'm not a kid anymore so hind sight is 20-20 and so I'll use the old cliche If I knew Then What I know Now...I for one would have never put myself through the bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

FINALLY back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY back...   FINALLY back... I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:43 pm

I am right there with you.
Back to top Go down
Cerridwyn

FINALLY back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY back...   FINALLY back... I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:13 pm

I agree, the bullshit is NEVER worth it. I too am returned from an extended absence.
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

FINALLY back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY back...   FINALLY back... I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:48 pm

o.O *looks in the post before this one* ^_^ yay!
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

FINALLY back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY back...   FINALLY back... I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:24 am

Ah expected of a Paladin!
Back to top Go down
Killing Ice

Killing Ice

FINALLY back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY back...   FINALLY back... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:31 am

well thats nice-you should acctually play alot more. LOL, anyways I'll see ya on the game:)
bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FINALLY back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY back...   FINALLY back... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINALLY back...
Page 1 of 1