Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leveling....

Go down 
+3
zei-keil
Bear_Den
CalisCain
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CalisCain

Leveling.... Empty
PostSubject: Leveling....   Leveling.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:11 am

i was gone for not but a few days and...WOW..the low levels i had be terrorizing as Calin are now my level....i find this upsetting to my cause.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

Leveling.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling....   Leveling.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:18 pm

The forces of good are hard at work!
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

Leveling.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling....   Leveling.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:56 pm

hard at work or not... still a week old character should not be lvl 8 and 9... i did that... and did in fact get reprimanded. And i only got to lvl 6.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Leveling.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling....   Leveling.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:10 pm

I would relax and understand that as you were observed, so will they. There's only so far one can go without a ToD and those that think power leveling to 10 and then starting to RP will earn them a ToD will soon realize their error. It hasn't worked like that in the past, nor will it in the future.
Back to top Go down
CalisCain

Leveling.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling....   Leveling.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:14 pm

Thats good to know....i was feeling rather threatened...if the powers of Evil are to succeed...i cant be having all the powers of good bigger than me!
Back to top Go down
GreenMox

GreenMox

Leveling.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling....   Leveling.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:02 pm

I play Mala and I reached level 10 after three weeks of playing. I'm the cautios type and practically never solo. I've found that sitting in town, waiting for someone to show up and then party up is the right way to go. People like Fenkaris, Drego, Merk, Sting and recently, Tyrson, have been Mala's companions out in the wilderness. Strength in numbers, as they say. I've found that you can take on much harder foes in a party, but the biggest advantage is that the risk of dying is much lesser. I don't think Mala has respawned at all. (it's late, ummm, I mean early, can't think straight Razz)
So... you level a bit faster in a party, but more importantly, the risk of dying is lesser. That's my thoughts on the matter. Smile

Love, Moxy
Back to top Go down
CalisCain

Leveling.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling....   Leveling.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:08 am

I can see where partying like your supposed to can gain you several levels in a matter of weeks...but tyrson the newest paladin threat to my plans...*evil cackles* not to pick on him but we had a run in with him at level 4 one day and then next he was level 8...thats what i was mentioning...3 weeks of leveling to 9 or 10 i think is perfectly acceptable..but one day gaining 4 levels..thats a bit extreme.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

Leveling.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling....   Leveling.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:07 pm

Where's these people to RP? Averen would like to get in... Pretty much not holding my breath on a ToD nor will I ever expect it not even if Averen been level nine, RPing for a year or so xD
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

Leveling.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling....   Leveling.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:24 pm

Of course, it was a joke about the forces of good.

I would not be hasty to label anyone a power leveler, not saying anyone is. There are many times in the mornings when I have a chance to play and "no one" is in game playing. I usually mill about town for a bit, but often end up seeking adventure alone. With the high mortality rate of a spell caster adventuring alone I am still struggling to become the all powerful Merk the Morning Artificer...... no wait, Drego, I'm Drego
Back to top Go down
FederOnline

FederOnline

Leveling.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling....   Leveling.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:03 am

My wife is out on Saturday, and I'm PDT (GMT-Cool. I have Peri, and a Dwarf Monk (L7 I think).

Someone pick a time and I'd be happy to jump on for a few hours and whoop it up...er...I mean RP in a most serious manner...*grins*
Back to top Go down
http://www.FederOnline.net
Tripp

Tripp

Leveling.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling....   Leveling.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:27 pm

Might be a good time to work on Averen or Arclore this time. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
FederOnline

FederOnline

Leveling.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling....   Leveling.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:58 pm

FederOnline wrote:
My wife is out on Saturday, and I'm PDT (GMT-Cool. I have Peri, and a Dwarf Monk (L7 I think).

Someone pick a time and I'd be happy to jump on for a few hours and whoop it up...er...I mean RP in a most serious manner...*grins*

Saw Chimp-Screams and some other guy that logged in and out 400 times.

That, frankly, was depressing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FederOnline.net
Sponsored content

Leveling.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling....   Leveling.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leveling....
Page 1 of 1