Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zorak takes leave.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
operationblade
DM
DM
operationblade

Zorak takes leave. Empty
PostSubject: Zorak takes leave.   Zorak takes leave. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:13 am

*zorak looks behind down the passage way of the fall staff manor where a chest within a small room in the bakground can be seen open and empty. He shoulders three bags full of items and also a very large sack of gold too his belt, he nods once too himself and walks outside of the house and locks it behind him. He attaches a piece of parchment to the door with some very bad handwriting reading*

"Shaman sen' word for Zorak mus' come home fas'!, troubl' in lands zorak must go bac'. Zorak not kno' if or when he return. If no zorak hope all stay strong an' safe, to person who need know this, great shaman once tell me something mayb' you should remember. Alone you are stron' but with other you are stronger."

*Zorak places the key with a large piece of string attached to it back too his neck. before than heading off towards the north gate and begins to climb through the hills up towards the frozen peaks*

((ooc: see post here for OOC info))
Back to top Go down

Zorak takes leave.
Page 1 of 1