Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbye Daggerdale!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Daisy

Goodbye Daggerdale! Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Daggerdale!   Goodbye Daggerdale! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:55 pm

To whom it concerns,
The last time I played Daggerdale I had quite an interesting chat with a fellow player, and after discussing multiple pro's & con's of Daggerdale, I decided to move on! I've downloaded the CEP v2.2 & will be putting all my focus into Forgotten Realms Cormyr, I believe that the PC's I like to play are more suitable for their mod. I'll have more range to be me! Fact of the matter is their's hardly anyone on and DM's are few and far between....MOST IMPORTANTLY, I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING A PAIN IN THE A$$!

If any one plays FRC, hit me up!

PC's Name: "Nodalynn Moorgrass"

GOOD LUCK DAGGERDALE!
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Daggerdale!   Goodbye Daggerdale! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Sad One less player. Are sad now.
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Daggerdale!   Goodbye Daggerdale! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:31 am

Shit happens...sorry you decided to leave but it is what it is...enjoy yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Daggerdale!   Goodbye Daggerdale! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Ya have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Daggerdale!   Goodbye Daggerdale! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Daggerdale!
Page 1 of 1