Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vaston Davis (All info is conciderd OOC, please do not use this IC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaggerdaleRper

Vaston Davis (All info is conciderd OOC, please do not use this IC) Empty
PostSubject: Vaston Davis (All info is conciderd OOC, please do not use this IC)   Vaston Davis (All info is conciderd OOC, please do not use this IC) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:22 pm

Vaston Davis is origonally from the town of Halruaa. Halruaa is a well known town for its popularity of followers towards Lord of the Forsaken Crypt, Velsharoon. He was brought up by the high priests in a life of torture and abuse and began persuing his life as a forced follower of Velsharoon. During his early stages of adult hood Vaston traveled with a higher priest towards a mission of conquering the town "The Lost Dale". During there time there the higher priest was seen alliancing with drow too persuse a goal in taking control of the dale. Vaston had know choice in the matter and too only do what he was asked. The high priest grew greedy and tried to double cross the drow and take full control of the dale. The drow discovered his plans and killed the high priest and in-prisoned Vaston to the underdark for eternity. A group of local townsfolk and adventures joined together and battled the drow over the conquering of the town. Once the townsfolk gaining victory they set forth too there underdark realm to vanquish the drow once and for all. After succesfully killing off many of the drow Vaston was discoverd and taken back to the "The Lost Dale" to stand trial for crimes the high priest had acted. After a very brief time in court Vaston was found guilty on treason and on 4 accounts of murder, He was sentenced to death for dawn the next day.
As he lay in the cell awaiting noon with nothing but rags and the moons shimmering twilight reflecting through the bars, a man appeard before him in the cells from thin air. The man stood there missing a right arm and a blindfold over his eyes. The man spoke sothingly and gestured to vaston to not speak a word. The man than looked straight ahead and spoke "Vaston of thee who has not been judged right of a crime that is sentenced to death. I shall offer you forgiveness of your ways and your life to spare, if you will serve me in the fight of evil and for justice" Vaston looked astonished and somewhat scared to the figure and began asking rapidly "who are you.. what do you want..". The man simply smiled once towards him and gestured hime to silence "I will offer your freedom and a chance to change your ways if you will take my offer of serving me". Vaston looked blankly to the man and pinched himself to see if he was dreaming. "This is your only chance of sparing life Vaston and making up for what you have done, you have the power to agree and to decline my offer". Vaston looked nervously a slight Tremble to his bottom lip, the seconds he thought of the offer seemed hours to him. He thought back to his life and the high priests abuse and considerd the offer. The figure infront of him waited patiently with nothing but a alsight smile to his face, Vaston than said, "I will take the offer if you should tell me your name". The man noded once in responce, a bright light suddenly filled the cell too the point it was blinding to the eye, a drowned out voice said "Show this world of right and justice in the name of Tyr, and you shall be forgiven" it echoed to a point of vanishing. Next the bright light vanished and Vaston appeard next to a lake just outside the town. Before him lye a set of white shining armour with a gold embroydery symbol of tyr and a helm to match. Vaston picked himself up from the ground and began dressing the armour upon himself. He took one long look at the rising sun before placing on his helm with a nod and walked off towards the sorounding mountains with the towns alarms ringing behind him.
Vaston carried on his work traveling from town too town persuing a life of justice and good. He has now come across the town of Daggerdale, for what reason is unknown.
Back to top Go down

Vaston Davis (All info is conciderd OOC, please do not use this IC)
Page 1 of 1