Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So long, farewell :)

Go down 
+2
zei-keil
Venerate One
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

So long, farewell :) Empty
PostSubject: So long, farewell :)   So long, farewell :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Thats me folks, Im bowing out to go and get a tan and sand in my cooch :p

Take of yourselves, it has been a pleasure. I apologise for anything I started, and due to time restraints did not finish. However I shall leave you to draw your own stories about what ends could have been achieved, such is the magic of this world that we create.

Be good folks and remember; HAVE FUN!!

Vee? He's still out there somewhere. So next time you wrong a person and dont get your just deserts, he may just show up king

-V1
-FoF
-Ash
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell :)   So long, farewell :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:04 pm

Farewell Venerated travel far, be safe, and dont get blown up by the towel heads. We'll all be awaiting your return across the ocean and be cheering your name upon your victory. May all your projectiles find there marks and your officers treat you well. Be safe man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell :)   So long, farewell :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:29 pm

Take care and be safe.
Back to top Go down
Shaikahn

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell :)   So long, farewell :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:54 pm

Stay safe man, hope everything goes well!!
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell :)   So long, farewell :) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:30 am

Take it easy man! I enjoyed every second interacting with ya on the game, be it DMing or character side.
Back to top Go down
blessedcurse

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell :)   So long, farewell :) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:39 am

Take care man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So long, farewell :)   So long, farewell :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So long, farewell :)
Page 1 of 1