Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thorias Azrak (Description)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gorlando

Gorlando

Thorias Azrak (Description) Empty
PostSubject: Thorias Azrak (Description)   Thorias Azrak (Description) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:45 am

//Many may have seen, that my character, Thorias Azrak, apparently doesn't have a description, so I decided to post it here.

Thorias Azrak

This man is three things in one strike: he is fierce, strong and scary. Many women find him quite attractive because of his muscles and his increadible strenght. Though barbarians do not care always much for gold, he is pretty greedy and loves gold as many other adventurers. This fierce barbarian from the Azrak clans seeks to train himself, test his limits and become a great warrior, but mostly he tries to prove himself to be worthy to join the mighty fighters of the Azrak. Many haven't even seen his face, because he keeps his helmet on, but that's because it's his mark of honour. As every warrior and fighter he has a weapon, a symbol of his clan: a greataxe...

Though not all of Tempus's servants dislike other god's servants, he hates "Talona's pawns", because they betrayed his people, and separated the mighty barbarian clan. They backstabbed his clan, and that's why he feels great anger upon those who workship the Poison Goddess. Still he has met a few persons, who workship the Talona, and who have proven themselves to him, but he still holds a grudge on everyone who serve Talona.

He mostly spends his time usually by training, hunting different beasts and usually by drinking ale.

"Tymora may give you luck, but Tempus will grant you strenght and glorious victory!"

(There might be some incorrect words and such, but I think you can still read it.) Smile
Back to top Go down
Gorlando

Gorlando

Thorias Azrak (Description) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorias Azrak (Description)   Thorias Azrak (Description) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:59 pm

//Thorias is back! Very Happy I haven't visited the server for months, but now I've installed the game back again and booyah. Back on business... and no. This doesn't mean I will play the game all the time.

I hope that the people haven't leveled too much.
Back to top Go down

Thorias Azrak (Description)
Page 1 of 1