Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not sure if this is the right place but it ooc so everything should be fine i assume.

Go down 
+6
FederOnline
Q-2
Venerate One
Snottling
liquid shadow
Raland
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raland

Raland

Not sure if this is the right place but it ooc so everything should be fine i assume. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this is the right place but it ooc so everything should be fine i assume.   Not sure if this is the right place but it ooc so everything should be fine i assume. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:41 pm

I could role play divine intervention? XD
Back to top Go down
Preddy

Preddy

Not sure if this is the right place but it ooc so everything should be fine i assume. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this is the right place but it ooc so everything should be fine i assume.   Not sure if this is the right place but it ooc so everything should be fine i assume. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:32 am

Or u cud wait around till I learn summon undead, and u can be my zombie/tank
Back to top Go down
CalisCain

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this is the right place but it ooc so everything should be fine i assume.   Not sure if this is the right place but it ooc so everything should be fine i assume. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:41 am

I have a System rather similar to OP here...and im runnin NWN with no bugs on vista home premium...All i ad to do was use the 1.69 critical rebuild and everything became happy.
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this is the right place but it ooc so everything should be fine i assume.   Not sure if this is the right place but it ooc so everything should be fine i assume. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:21 am

Odd... the system is alright. THough I am wondering what kind of nwn.ini file you use. Thing is with Vista and my dual monitor it keeps crashing nwn due to it using a Vista basic 32bit display setting and I use 64 Sad (running in a forced 1600 resolution though)

On my laptop (also vista) it works like a charm, happy go getting and kick ass.

Only thing I had to do was DisableIntroMovies=1 and it worked.

Did you check NWN forums on nwn.bioware.com too for the issue?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this is the right place but it ooc so everything should be fine i assume.   Not sure if this is the right place but it ooc so everything should be fine i assume. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure if this is the right place but it ooc so everything should be fine i assume.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2